Offender’s CKEY: Enthethan

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Reid Joyce

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 2/18/2020

Round Number: 12664

Rules Broken: i lost count

Incident Description: killed like 30 people as HoS

Additional Information: bruh

This is incorrect and I’m closing this thread to open a new one with the correct CKEY and in-game name.
Another player stole Reid Joyce’s ID and murderboned in their name

EDIT

Correct CKEY provided, my mistake. Reid Joyce was the name of the Head of Security at round start (CKEY Carl_Lewis) And I thought the wrong CKEY was posted here by reflex because I just got through telling people one after another as they died that the person killing them wasn’t actually the Head of Security.

Now for more details on the round. I don’t even need logs to confirm that this player murderboned, literally the whole station was witness to it, and the person in question admitted to it. The problem here is I got mixed answers on whether or not this was allowed for a wizard from different admins. I got permission to quickly skip the round along to its end, but not permission to act. Given that I have zero prior experience on wizard rounds I did not take action in round without direction from my superiors and as I stated in-game several times, I’m sorry for this.

I’ll leave this here for a more experience admin to deal with the report. Player fully believed they were allowed to murderbone, my fellow trialmins on at the time also felt this way. One Fullmin told me it was not okay and told me to hurry the shuttle along. This entire round was a mess from start to finish.

Relevant excerpt from council rulings “Antag Conduct (MRP)”

• Any antagonist not mentioned here, who does not have a Hijack or Martyr objective, may not murderbone.
  • Wizards and nukies may murderbone as they please.
  • Antagonists with no objectives must act in ways suiting their nature. The goal of a Morph is to eat everything , the goal of a Nightmare is to snuff out all lights- and those who keep the station lit. Even Xenomorphs must act for their objective. Their primary goal is to breed and protect their hive.

Survivalist/Amateur Magician is not a nukie nor a wizard. They also have objectives. Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

I’ll be honest, I didn’t know survivalist can’t murderbone, but to be fair most of the kills wasn’t murderboning I was killing for the artefacts, and not everyone had them(people would use up their spellbook) , also alot of the kills were people attacking me after they saw me attack other people for their magical artefacts, not to mention the magic scrolls to upgrade my cursed katanga, I admit I killed those people on the shuttle without reason as didn’t even take their artefacts.

A used up spellbook still counts

I checked your inventory at the time of my death and you already had 5 magical artifacts then. I’m not sure how long prior to that you had last stripped an artifact from someone’s body but there was certainly a number of kills after that point as well. Edit: oof self reply

well as i said,maybe 12 kills to get all the artefacts,and a bunch of people attacking me because they were also survivalists and for other reasons,then the magic scrolls from the magic event to upgrade my cursed katana and so on it wasn’t just mindless

bump because you literally killed 30 people

i’ve been banned for murderbone because i killed THREE people

I’m working my way toward it, sorry

My official statement on this is going to be as disappointing here as it was in the round it happened: I can’t do anything against this player. Admins collectively have decided this is not a cut-and-dry case - Several think this should be allowed, several don’t.

There is a council vote up now to prevent this situation from happening again one way or the other - it’s either going to be allowed or going to be punished as murderbone in the future. Results will be made public after the vote, but I have to close this report for now since it happened during a time of disagreement.