Engineer going against unwritten rule of not touching another engineer's SM PLAYER REPORT

In-game report:

CKEY: 4rchibald

Your Discord: 4rchibald

Offender’s CKEY: -

Offender’s In-Game Name: Beckett James

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 01-20-2022

Round Number: 35538

Rules Broken: 1, 3, 8 and 9

Incident Description: Station Engineer Beckett James (who wasn’t an antag that round) installed multiple additional emitters, turned them on (AI mentioned they were id locked), cut both cams in emitter room, bolted and welded airlocks to restrict access to them. After that they installed injector inside SM chamber connected to plasma tank in atmos, welded vents and scrubbers inside chamber and were in process of putting reinforced walls on top of them when me (another station engineer) and sec officers finally noticed and tried to stop them.

Guy was arrested and put in perma from which he tried to escape by any means, including attacking sec officers and stealing their weapons.
I got dusted on crystal while trying to remove rwalls (guess I could have go smarter about doing it) and SM blew up shortly after

Additional Information:

6 Likes

He also at the start of round stole money from my ID while it was on the table at HOP line to get my access changed then broke escalation policy by smacking me with a toolbox when I shoved him.

4 Likes

Seems like @mc_meiler has handled this already
Intel Itanium is becket’s CKEY btw

5 Likes

Had a quick dip into logs, and yes, it does seem as if this player did that intentionally during both round 35538 and round 35539. Needless to say, they weren’t present to answer questions, so I’ve directed them to the forums for now.

I’m marking this as processed for now, the player will have to explain themselves in an appeal.

2 Likes