Engelwood's application due to no Nations event coming up

Mentor Application

Your CKEY: Engelwood

Your Discord: RyunaTheWarcrime#4972

How long have you been playing ss13?: Since 20th October 2020

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: Kept this baby for a special time
Capture
ivanmixo#2886 probably does
randomlad645 might have something to say about me (Tell em Ruth sent you)
Rofelix2#2411 will vouch for me, considering I taught him toxins

Game Experience (More Detailed): I have a surprisingly large bit of knowledge in every department. I understand how to make a maxcap, get a good supply of funny effects from slimes, revive ipcs after the chemist puts them in the cloner, how to quickly disperse a riot, how to get better gear than sec from maintenance and tool storages, steal all access under 2 minutes, stop the entire ship from rebelling and falling apart, how to properly deal with antagonist roles, how to reroute the entire stations disposals directly into the head of personnel’s office, how to dunk on security to the point where they hang themselves, etc etc etc (Save something for the questions). However, my one big flaw is that the engines haunt me. They aren’t hard, I just have a genuine hatred towards learning them. This is the reason I only have 10 out of 500 hours in engineering and still haven’t unlocked CE. I’ll probably get thrown out for not even knowing a basic SM setup, but to be honest, I’m more expecting this thread to be about picking up more shit I don’t know yet and just getting better at the game to help new players get better without even needing a mentor role.
Obligatory Roles Page:

I have genuinely been hooked to this game since I first joined the server and couldn’t unbuckle my chair for 10 minutes. I’ve picked up so much shit and just got stuck in it. I’ve stopped playing any other game since this one has such a massive playing field with stuff you can do. This is a cry for my help, I’m still behind a project and I can’t stop playing, please dear god save my soul

EDIT: After playing a lil Atmos, I’ve been shown that I know mostly how to work it, and how to work the turbine

Anyways, ask me questions, I shall answer them all hopefully if I wake up or if I stay up all night

2 Likes

You have 5 notes in total, and one of which is asci sus jerma, that’s a pretty good record for your hours.
I’ll post some questions tommorow.

Heres some questions

1 How do you make a meat clown?

2 Whats the best way too blow off someones head using the Pneumatic cannon?

1. If its still craftable in Beestation, it should be meat with a clown mask or banana, you can also find them on the dining hall space ruin. A lot of my time as chef was spent building sushi restaurants lmao

2. I’ve never built a pneumatic cannon, I’ve only built disposal pipe versions before, but if I had to guess, a fat load of sharp items like shards or ninja stars could probably yeet it off, or explosive launching could work. I’m not 100% though, gotta try it out myself sometime

Just got to ask, but like, people specialize in knowledge in this game.

Just because you dont know how to make a meat clown does not mean you don’t know how to help with a fusion question.

I still don’t know how to cook anything other than donk pockets because I never play chef.

However I know next to everything about medical, science and engineering. And when I don’t know I code-dive.

As long as you have like 300 hours, a good note history and want to do mentoring, you should. You don’t need to know everything.

How 2 fusion? A cultie asks " our guy vent soul less what do?" And then finally “how do I move?/why can’t I move?” From a new player

I have one question, which will make or break this app.

Least favorite non-human species, and why?

Hours look nice, also with only 5 notes I’ll gladly give you: +1.

Depends, in a pro’s cons sense, Plasmamen
In a case of types of player, felinids or lizard
In the case of actual, unbridled realistic rage, squidpeople, with their fucking squidgy legs and flabby noses, i hate them

Based enough. +1 → T:+2

1. I’ve not got a single hour in atmos, I’m acc gonna learn about fusion soon, but to be honest, I don’t think knowing about fusion is worth much, like yeah, its epic thing to post on discord, but i prefer utility over bragging rights when it comes to putting time into making something. (Its why I can make a maxcap)

2. I’d ask him to clarify, since i wouldn’t know exactly what person he’s talking about, his partner or the person his converting or whoever else

3. I’d link them to the starter page and tell them to press tab to access hotkey mode, which allows him to use the wasd to move. I’d also most likely try to walk him through their first game

Honestly, yeah, I think utilitarian approaches to knowledge are epic. Definitely reflects well.

+1

get in here 20 characters E

I mean, its fun to know you can create giga chad levels of heat gasses, but, I don’t even know what the point would be. Maxcaps give science a headstart to points, killing megafauna gives you powergamer level loot, xenobio gives you snowflake level buffs etc etc etc. I myself am learning fusion just for the heck of it, but it hasn’t got much of a purpose. I’m just saying that I would rather help people with stuff they need to do their jobs rather than a niche side project you can do

-1 for calling xenobio snowflakey /s
anyway yeah this looks good and i am of the opinion more mentors=good
+1
that makes the total
T:4

noice. +1
2020202020020202020202020202020220020202202022020202202020202020202020202020202020202020202020202020202020p202022020202020twenty202020202020

1 day bump

20 characters go brrr

Smart robust lad, I can teach you the basic SM setup so SM doesnt keep blowing up 8 out of 10 rounds every time.

Though if you had to point it out; what’s the department you are the most knowledgeable about?

I guess science and medical, I know the inside and out of chemicals and the best/fastest ways of getting people back up. In science, I can make the ai an upgraded shell quicker the the roboticists, make a 40k+ bomb within 20 minutes, create and store all the different slimes, get miners their fucking mining tech and sit back and make funny circuits

1 Like

Basado

+1, gĂĽd mentor