Emboes Jackson / C.O.R.A - Character Feedback

Hi all. I have been playing in Sage for a while and I realized that people started to recognize Emboes a lot. I started the game 2-3 months ago and I only played in Beestation. Therefore, I want to hear IC/OOC feedbacks to improve my play. I mostly play with Emboes Jackson as M.D. or engineer. In the silicon world, I play as C.O.R.A the AI or C.R.A.Z.Y the engi borg.

8 Likes

Shot me full of acid syringes before I had any time to react, being bold enough to do it near the entrance of medbay. Then shot up the cmo who spotted you with my body and tried to revive me. It was pretty funny, because if you managed to kill the cmo as quick as you killed me the cmo wouldn’t have had time to chat in the slime link. Other then that, I haven’t interacted with you too much. You seem to know what your doing in medical at least, which is good!

2 Likes

Me and you have been engineers together plenty of times. You’ve always been knowledgeable and cooperative, which is about as good as you can get with engies. You’re someone I can put faith in, which isn’t common with a lot of people.

1 Like

Always an engineer and always a tot/ling

Would validhunt you again 8/10

1 Like

I have a had a few interactions with both your silicon roles as well as Embose while they are working in medical. I have had fun each time, even if they were just small interactions! I hope to get a chance to RP with you more in medbay and hopefully soon with my engineer.

Also. I was the one who told the captain and detective about you murdering Video and Seldom that one round and trying to intervene. I had to do what I had to do!

1 Like

Thanks all for the nice comments. I don’t know why but I get too many antag roles when I am an engineer. I think gods blessed me about that :smiley: Even though I don’t start as an antag, they somehow convert me to a cultist or a rev.

1 Like

Just played with you yesterday night where you were an antag and subverted me as ai, I got you the captains jet pack but you didn’t have it complete at the end of the round which is wild. Still was funny getting subverted for the first time!

1 Like

I am glad that you had fun. After you wiped the core. I tried to sneak into armory with my emag but sergeant armsky stunned me for 20 minutes straight :smiley: but it was a fun low pop round.

1 Like

Ahh geez damn armsky. I would have turned it off too and saved ya. Sorry about that! Regardless, still a fun round and I was sad I had to go early but something came up

1 Like

Emboes is my favourite character to play alongside on bee. Simply the best.

As RAINCALLER I experienced one of my first silicon rounds working with Emboes to recover bounties.

As Orion Galatea I always appreciate having Emboes on the station, be it as an engine, QM, or even a janitor.

Never rude, never boring, a beacon of quality RP and positive vibes.

10/10, shine on.

1 Like

Emboes is always a very reasonable, consistent and reliable person where these traits can be rare to find in people for most shifts.

I don’t know much about your character’s personality though and I’d like to see more of it personally.

Keep it up!

2 Likes