Ella Aese Player Report

CKEY: Demdisco

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Ella Aese

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 08/03/2020

Round Number: 19386

Incident Description: I joined in as paramedic, there was a massive fight between the HoS and the Captain because the HoS was searching people on blueshift without warning, so the captain arrests the hos and lets the antag that the HoS captured loose.

Given that the captain just let an antag run away, I retrieved the hos and set him free.

Some random engineer came to security with a flamethrower, and given the obvious intent, I arrest him and take it from him. (He even shot it at me during this cute literally baton chase), I pocketed the flame thrower because things were happening after each other in a fast amount of time.

After some time, the traitor gets captured by the RD for being in the bridge. The traitor had a d.e sword and a an agent card. I was about to execute them but others wanted to clown the traitor or something, so I healed him. I asked the HoS if I can keep the d.e sword and he said yes.

Down the line, the HoS yells in comms that he was captured in library and stripped of his stuff (Which was true), I find him buckle cuffed to a chair so I drag him right to security. It is at this point Ella starts chasing me with a flash bang, wearing all of the HoS’ stuff. I am stunned on the ground and they (chaplain and ella) take away the hos and I run back as fast as possible with the d.e sword in an attempt to stop them, but the chaplain had a baton (and I believe hulk), the d.e sword failed to get enough hits in before he did with the baton, so I go down. He runs away and I quickly run back to where I last knew the HoS was and that is when Ella shoots me dead; before Ella manages to shoot me dead I get to shoot the flamethrower once but it’s not to much effect because it was a shitty tank or something.

Additional Information: I was pretty much acting sec at this point, yes. Ella as a non antag full stripped the hos (On MRP) for something she had nothing to do with, (Wasn’t even in the right), this on its own is not MRP. I’ll most likely be called out for the flamethrower / d.e sword, but I think that using them in this case when they’re obviously going to kill the HoS (to which they did) is right.

(Wasn’t even in the right)

You’ve made up your own little story to favour your side of the whole ordeal, first off, that whole shift was chaotic from the start and the basis of why I stripped the HoS was because he alongside another officer stripped me naked in bridge and forced cluwne injected me which isn’t professionally of a higher-up.

The reason for killing you was exactly because you attacked us with your desword. I had no intention of killing you before you aimed at my head and attacked, as soon as you attacked me that’s when I returned fire since you weren’t playing fair.

Yorpan already handled this report of yours too, I don’t understand why you felt like you had to make another discussion when we already had an admin look through this.

1 Like

That isn’t entirely true. The round had already been on hold when myself and one other hopped in to help Yorii decipher the situation. 10+ minutes of conflicting statements and mixed logs later we decided we shouldn’t hold the round up any longer.

We faulted the captain for sparking a civil war against security (and half the station) for no reason and everyone else was sort of caught between a potentially, but not provably shitty HoS and a really shitty captain that got banned. In a state of utter chaos it was hard to fault anyone else specifically without holding up the round for an unreasonably long time. Even with proper time spent looking at the logs we may still decide nobody else was truly at fault given the state of the station and ongoing civil war.

Even if the issue was truly resolved, making a player report is the correct way to disagree with how a resolved issue has been handled.

3 Likes

A force clowned person shot an auto rifle 6 times in a row and threw a flashbang. I attacked you guys because you were going to kill the hos. Why did the hos force clown you? My report wasn’t answered in game. Can somebody check the logs to see if this person was actually clowned?
Also nice LRP behavior, if the hos force clowned you for no reason you ahelp it not declare him valid and strip him of everything and go on valid baiting anybody else.

What Ruko said, we needed to close most of the tickets with no action taken simply because everyone were pointing fingers across the board and we had no time to investigate everything.

If the HoS really did clown this clown for no reason, I’m willing to let this go.

Yes, he did force cluwn me. Wasn’t done by him but it was his orders to another officer by the name of Ung Glob and he allowed Ung to force anyone that went against him.

really did clown this clown for no reason

One lucky clown to shoot somebody 6 times in a row without shooting yourself, but given how stupid that was of them, I’d say this was a heat of the moment thing which I believe in. @GameAdmin please close this report.

I was later cloned back by two other players and that’s when we went after HoS for what he had done.

Sorry for not clarifying it. When I was shooting at you I was not a clown at that moment as I had to be killed and cloned cause the mutation couldn’t be cured without taking the mask off.

Resolved as requested.

[2020-08-03 10:48:03.841] ATTACK: SiurMaster/(Ung Glob) has injected Lusse/(Ella Aese) with Cluwne injector (NEWHP: 100) (Bridge (109, 137, 2))
[2020-08-03 10:48:03.847] ATTACK: SiurMaster/(Ung Glob) injected Lusse/(Ella Aese) with the Cluwne injector(/datum/mutation/human/cluwne) (Bridge (109, 137, 2))

[2020-08-03 11:05:47.953] ATTACK: SiurMaster/(Ung Glob) has injected Super12pl/(Topith-Jeer) with Cluwne injector (NEWHP: 21) (Brig (99, 173, 2))
[2020-08-03 11:05:47.959] ATTACK: SiurMaster/(Ung Glob) injected Super12pl/(Topith-Jeer) with the Cluwne injector(/datum/mutation/human/cluwne) (Brig (99, 173, 2))

Plus two more he failed to inject because they got away from him.

[2020-08-03 10:36:05.199] ATTACK: SiurMaster/(Ung Glob) has attempted to inject Wisakejak/(Captain Bananabeard) with Cluwne injector (NEWHP: 95.7) (Arrival Shuttle Hallway (49, 121, 2))
[2020-08-03 10:39:46.034] ATTACK: SiurMaster/(Ung Glob) has attempted to inject K7331/(Erwin Schrodinger) with Cluwne injector (NEWHP: 100) (Medbay Aft (89, 86, 2))

2 Likes