Ban Type:
Job ban
Ban Length:
Perma
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2022-05-21 00:08:41
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Incredibly terrible behaviour as the Captain. Broke the display case roundstart on green alert, used a fair amount of netspeak such as “omg”, OOC in IC by saying “antag”, never secured the nuke disk, and called the shuttle to “bait the cult”. D/C before bwoink, appeal on forums.
Appeal Reason:
Well, I didn’t even know about the ban in the first place, it was very late at night and the shift was very long. Also worth noting that because of my IRL issues I can’t play the game that often, that’s why I didn’t know that you can’t take cap gun on green alert for example.
The round was very fun and paranoia-driven. There were 600 messages in common from the round start about lings cult, etc. I FORGOT THE F DISK. Undoubtedly my worst captain experience.
There was a lot of back and forth antag fights, culties blah blah and the station was blown because you all know why… There was a bit of metagaming like shuttle baiting, me saying omg, you have to forgive me, I am a player that was taught by the golden era. I just forgot that it isn’t golden anymore… I miss golden…
The strangest thing is why wasn’t I bwoinked during the round end, I remember being so ashamed and talking in OOC about the round and how I’ve fucked up but I didn’t get bwoinked during that long time. Makes me wonder.
In the end, though I fucked up a bit, it still was fun nothing bad happened, lone op got their win. I was blown by cringe.
Additional Information:
I don’t think I deserve perma cmd role job ban?

Why would you break open the display case, anyway?
You’re the Captain; just open it.

Due to a recent change you cannot open it, this turned out to be the reason. SEE EVEN THE ADMINS DONT KNOW THAT.

No, you just cannot open the display case while on green IIRC. It needs to be blue or higher. Hence why it was locked.

It’s a damn infinite ammo lethal laser gun that makes any corporation/scientist salivate over. Why would you just openly carry it for no legitimate reason?

Because it’s caps personal gun. I see no reason why captain wouldn’t want to keep their belongings to themselves.

Ban appeals are not threads you can peanut post on. If you have nothing of importance to mention, which you more than likely do not, don’t post.

Nobody said anything off-topic. Chill @mc_meiler, you’ve already given perma job ban.

Right, let me take a look then. The permanent ban was because I couldn’t reach you in-game due to you disconnecting before I could PM you again.

First off, you should really know better than to netspeak and metagame on the roleplay server you are playing on. Having played on Golden isn’t an excuse to act LRP.

Heads of staff are held to higher standards than regular crew.

Because there were other tickets to handle as well. I was checking your say logs for what was reported about you, and during this time, you disconnected. Since this behaviour isn’t at all acceptable, I sent you here to appeal.

That’s not an excuse to break the rules. You still can’t powergame even if nobody is affected. That’s not how this works.

Also, you’ve received another command ban a long while back now, the reason for it is as follows:

Signed up as captain, messed around for half an hour, then raised the alert level to blue and called the shuttle for funzies. Very argumentative in ticket after the shuttle was CC recalled.

While I’m willing to lower this to 1 month, I’m definitely not going to lift the ban.

Ahahaha. Honestly I find it ironic. As I can see, after I’ve broken caps gun stand, you’ve been literally watching me for the entire round and then checking logs to find every possible evidence to ban me. You didn’t do anything In the interest of the player base. All I see is that you portray captain players as some kind of masterminds that play 24/7 and read all GitHub logs and know every new ruling. I see that you want to ban me for a month for breaking caps gun stand because even the admin doesn’t know that it opens, IC forgetting the disk because of paranoid crew and saying omg. REALLY? I think you are simply power-hungry and want to ban people. Zero good impact.

Think enough was said here. Lowering to 1 month.