StickyBan
Ban Length:
I think it’s a perma but I don’t know…
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
Has to be about today so (06/02/2021)
Round ID:
Don’t know that
Ban Reason:
I think it’s for being banned before, but such a thing did not happen.
Appeal Reason:
Honestly, I don’t know what the reason for my ban could be as I never had an admin ban me with a concrete message. As such I think the ban should be a mistake, as to my best knowledge I was never banned, so nothing to evade. If I really was banned then it would be nice to know what the reason for it was and if possible to clear the misunderstanding.
Additional Information:
I use NordVPN from time to time, maybe thats the reason why?
Also I could not see my entry in the bans list, maybe it’s just a mistake on my side. Nethertheless I can not enjoy some beetastic time.

It’s solely related to a sticky ban placed on a grief account of one form or another. Do you use any tools besides NordVPN? A CID spoofer/randomizer, VM, or other things that might change the credentials the server receives from your computer?

Not for ss13.
I use VM at work, but not in a way that is related to spoofing/randomizing

Is there any chance you were playing on a public computer when the ban was applied? Did you recently get a new (used) computer?

No this is my private computer and I never logged into beyond with another computer.

Alright, right now I’m basically trying to figure out how you tripped an evasion detection check. I can’t be sure it was the VPN, so right now I’m being exhaustive. Do you have any alternate accounts? If so what are their ckeys?

Being exhaustive is fine with me ;).
I do not have alts that I’m currently using.
There could be some old forgotten accounts, but I’m pretty sure they never saw the beestation.

Just on the offchance they might have do you have any idea what that ckey would resemble? vague inklings of a name?

Just checked the inboxes of my commonly used mails, but only my current ckey elarodas came up.
So I’m not aware of the ckey of possible alts.
Also I assume previously banned alts would lead to a way earlier ban then just today.

Alright, I think it’s time to try and get the attention of the ghost.

Hey, @Crossedfall we’ve got some sticky ban fuckery going about.

So anyway … bumping?

1 Like

No need to bump within a day. Cross will be around but as you can imagine he gets no rest from work. Even in death.

Yeah, generally give Crossed a day or two to respond. He’s a busy guy.

1 Like

Don’t want to be picky, but could you assign the appeal to @Crossedfall
Seems like assigning the ticket worked out for Yellingstone…
Thanks in advance

1 Like

I added an exception to your account, try it when you can and let me know if it works out.

1 Like

Works like a charm,
Thanks @Crossedfall

Glad to help. Have fun!