Eddy954 Banned by Admin WhyisCaeciliusTaken

CKEY: Eddy954

Admin’s CKEY: WhyisCaeciliusTaken

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Global Ban

Ban Type: Permanent

Ban Length: Forever

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 06/28/2020

Round ID: 17815

Ban Reason: Looted caps office as det and helped kill the cap fnr, when asked why said:“fck you, this server fcking sucks, cant the cap just not be a little pssy? Tell him he can suck my dck, and you too you trnny ccksucking n**ger” then disconnected. Begone…

Appeal Reason: I was underage and this was one of my first ss13 rounds, i was toxic and immature, and reacted poorly. I have censored the slurs, my original message to the admin was fully explicit.
I have been playing on different servers for 3 years now and im trying out different codebases and learning more intricate job mechanics. I have heard good things about bee, so i wanted to try it out.

Additional Information: Eddy954 was my old ckey, i now play under Gsrhghttrhj. I dont expect to be unbanned, just wanted to apologize to the admin and to state that i regret my actions.

We request permabanned players to provide a valid vouch from a reputable server ontop of 1 year having passed since the ban was applied. If you want your ban to be lifted then you have to provide a valid vouch. Do you have one?

You also got permanently banned from fulpstation one and a half months ago, which does not really fill me with confidence.

grafik

How would i go about getting this vouch? I play tg regularly, do i need to ask one of their moderators for it?
Also, the 7 day ban was accurate, but the aforementioned “sexual video” was a meme with absolutely nothing sexual in it, i was banned by the same person that gave me the 7 day ban, so i presume they permabanned me as a grudge.
I know this doesn’t sound good, but its true.

Pretty much. You ask one of their admins to vouch for your behaviour and report back to us. We will then confirm the validity of said vouch directly with the TG headmins.

Alrighty, so we’re talked to the TG headadmins and you don’t seem to have the best track record over there overall. You seem to be improving but that was more or less all they could positively say about you.

All that said, Eddy954 was/is permabanned from TG for ban evasion. TG now noticed that you have been ban evading with Gsrhghttrhj during all that time which more or less makes this vouch null either way.

Even if you hadn’t been ban evading, we probably wouldn’t have accepted said vouch either way. The notes you have on TG and your overall behaviour don’t really seem good enough to be let back onto bee.