Title: Dwright92 Banned by Admin stormcaster

CKEY: Dwright92

Admin’s CKEY: stormcaster

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Sage Only

Ban Type: One Server Temp Ban

Ban Length: 62 days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 7/16/2020

Round ID: 18620

Ban Reason: As nonantag CE after HoP refused to give AA killed Ian and tried to get a knife to butcher him to “give his skin to the HoP as a symbolic representation of what happens when he fucks with” and went to chef to get a knife. After being refused started disassembling chef’s equipment until the round end. Banning from Sage under rules 1, 2, 4, 13, 14. This is not kind of roleplay we want here.

Appeal Reason: Gonna go by each rule he cited here for me violating and try to explain it:

Rule #1: I feel that stormcaster’s discretion was in poor judgement here.

Rule #2: I did use common sense, and common sense told me that everything I was doing was ICly. The admin said that IC, I would have been punished by Nanotrasen…okay? How is that an argument? It doesn’t violate IC so my actions were totally fine within the context of RP.

Rule #4: Roleplayed the entire time.

Rule #13: I only left my post as CE to get AA so I could repair anywhere on the station. It was in the interest of my job. All the actions I made were in the interest of achieving AA so I could do my job to the maximum efficiency that I could.

Rule #14: I tried to do my job, but obviously this wasn’t done because of the aforemtioned events explained above.

I feel that this is more worthy of a job ban than a whopping 2 month server ban. I have a feeling that stormcaster had a particular emotional inclination to give me such a large ban. He seemed angry and hostile when replying to me in messages. Please reconsider this awful ban. Thanks!

Additional Information: Das it mayne

1.) Demand AA so you can keep station repaired
2.) Get refused and threaten the HoP
3.) Demand weapon to exact revenge
4.) Get refused
5.) Begin dismantling the station out of spite, the exact opposite of the reason you want AA.
6.) ???
7.) Profit!

To top it all off, CE already has roundstart AA via tools, you don’t even have to hack the doors because you can pry them open even when powered. At a surface level without logs I agree with a ban taking place - “Give me what I want or else” is not acceptable.

That said, a two month ban with your record is pretty damn excessive, and I’ll address the logs to see the ticket conduct on both sides when I can if someone doesn’t beat me to it.

Misrepresenting what happened. I “dismantled” a total of:

-A microwave (Easily screwed back to functioning state with a screwdriver)
-4-5 tables
-3 glass windows
-Cut APC wires (Quick fix, and was fixed shortly after.)

Not really much of a list. His kitchen remained functional for a large majority of the round. And at the end of the round, he didn’t really give much of a fuck. I don’t think the HoP did either, but I’m assuming on that one.

Anywho, thanks for looking into it.

1 Like

This is still way overboard on MRP, especially as the CE you are meant to represent a very competent and professional adult engineer, not a crybaby who sabotages the kitchen because the chef wouldn’t let you have a knife…

And besides, if you even managed to get into the kitchen without being beaten up by the chef, why didn’t you just grab a knife from his vending machine and leave?

Although in retrospect that might have ended up worse, since I assume you’d then go to the HoPs office and start a real knife fight.

This type of behavior breaks many of the MRP rules, I hope you are aware of that in future rounds.

He would keep calling security, and mobs of people kept showing up to disarm me, grab me, stunlock me on tables, etc. So I just never really got the chance to grab the knife because of general opposition. Trust me, I just wanted to dismantle one table, walk in, grab it and leave.

Although in retrospect that might have ended up worse, since I assume you’d then go to the HoPs office and start a real knife fight.

Pretty big assumption to make. Like I said, I just wanted to give him Ian’s carcass as a symbol of why you shouldn’t fuck with me. Then I would have left and went to do my job.

This type of behavior breaks many of the MRP rules, I hope you are aware of that in future rounds.

Kind of already went into why I don’t think it violated the rules and that it was entirely IC, but that’s not my ruling to make, obviously.

holy shit why has this not been resolved yet @GameAdmin @Ruko @st0

@st0

why can’t I @ stormcaster

I already went nuclear on the LRP server and got perma’d on both since they decided to leave me in ban appeal limbo. Doesn’t matter anymore, not appealing.