Dunnosoitsthis banned by piterskiy

**CKEY:**dunnosoitsthis

**Admin’s CKEY:**piterskiy

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:**unknown

**Ban Type:**server

**Ban Length:**permanent

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):**01/22/2020

**Round ID:**11750

**Ban Reason:**griefer. as chemist, loaded with fentanyl(toxin and braindamage poison) roundstart. injected a drink from bar with mutagen and drank it, later lied and used that as an excuse to shoot bartender with fentanyl because “i drank and then got acid skin so i shot him”. also injected other drinks with fentanyl. lying in ahelp and probably trolling since he ignored the fact that i explained to him how he got poisoned with unstable mutagen

**Appeal Reason:**i didnt even injected that mutagen the line of text that you showed me was a drink getting injected with fentanyl which was done after i drank the first one that actually mutated me and the one that was injected with fentanyl was the one done for revenge i can get banned for the roundstart fentanyl (which was not used until the meatball which was fed to a mindless naked dude) but i dont think that would normally be a permanent ban

**Additional Information:**dont know what to write here

stop lying. you literally injected your drink with mutagen and drank it. im not going to log dive just to re-check that

Lying won’t get you unbanned.