Sergei Koralev
Ban Type:
Permanent
Ban Length:
permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Attempted to murder someone for playing the amongus theme on escape shuttle. Has a history of self antag. See you next year
Appeal Reason:
I was playing as a surgeon the whole round peacefully helping as much as I can. I love this server and the people and played it the most over the last 2 months.
I know I have a bad history to self antag but it was all at the beggining, when I started to learn the game and didnt completely understand how the rules are implied on the servers and the players. But I learned (either the hard way or the normal one) and I hurt this one person because he was annoying the crew and giving another dude a seizure. I just wanted him to stop his music of a meme that is already so dead its playing cards with my grandpa.
In my opinion he kinda deserved it but it wont happen again I promise
Additional Information:
Idk what to say other than I didnt do it because I wanted to kill him, I did it to make him SHUT TF UP

Also I think a year is a bit too much for making someone shut up and regreting his past

Im sorry

Gotta wait a year until you can appeal for a perma ban. Sorry lad.

1 Like

why is blasting the amogus theme allowed again

2 Likes

because it affects nobody, but it doesn’t change the fact murdering random people isn’t allowed

3 Likes

Preferences → Hear/Silence Instruments.

My man it literally happened yesterday. That is not your past that is your present. This entire appeal makes you seem more remorseful about the fact you got banned about it rather than killing someone because they played music you disagreed with, which you still don’t seem to regret.

Your opinion doesn’t agree with the rest, if you respect yourself, give weight to your opinions by accepting this ban.

1 Like

I would accept this ban if this wasnt my favorite and the only good server that didnt ban me yet.
I was testing things out as a new player, made some great experiences and terrible mistakes and getting banned again.

therefore this server is REALLY important to me and I would really regret and sad if I cant play my favorite game anymore because of the mistakes I made as a new player.

In order not to make stupid mistakes, you must first read all the rules. The reason for the ban is laughable in itself. Killing people for playing music? Are you serious? Can you imagine how unpleasant it was for this person?
If you want to do something radical, always ask the admins first. If you want to learn and get experience from the game, then either ask people how and what to do, or create a local server and test it.

1 Like

I understand, but if even you think the ban is silly. Why am I still banned then

he’s not saying the ban is laughable, he’s saying you are for doing it

welp, guess I cant play my favorite game anymore :frowning:

the time I had was really fun and I even got some of my friend to join SS13 too, but guess no one wants me anyway.

Considering your history it feels a bit like you enjoy the game for the wrong reasons and that beestation doesn’t really fit your style of play. Other servers exist, maybe you’ll have more luck in a server with more lax roleplay rules. Not that any server would just let you kill people for a laugh. I’m not an admin so it’s not up to me but the likely outcome here is you having to come back in a year with an appeal and a vouch from another server if you really want to return to bee.

You gotta remember that there’s other people playing the game and as funny as it may be to beat someone to death for you, it’s not as entertaining for the person who’s been taken out of the game for no reason.

I really prefer Beestation over like goonstation or TG station…
TG has way to many shortcuts and a code.
Goonstation is a complete shithole without any roleplay or order

Beestation is my favorite out of all of the servers.
Yes, I can live without any other server EXEPT Beestation…

And I enjoy the game for the endless posibilities to do an objective like (as antag) Kill a specific person and steal this high risk Item.
you make plans and get suprised how complex the game actually is!
you stole supermattercore but get arrested afterwards because your figerprints were still on the box you threw out of space.
or you assasinate your target and leave, but get arrested because he got cloned afterwards.

this complex game design and the fact that everyone is a player and EVERY player is needed to surive is just an overwhelming fact and it makes me happy that such a game exists.

and therefore I would be really hearthbroken if I would get locked out of these stories.

I know I have doone alot of shit and I know that I should have thought of every rule, but im still a human and mistakes happen.

how can I get a vouch

play on another server for a while, be a good boy, ask admins for a vouch saying you’re a good boy now

ok if I get a (or multiple)vouch(es), do I still need to wait +1 year?

yea, you still have to wait for a year