CKEY: dubbingpl

Admin’s CKEY: doktorwueue

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Ban Type: Permanent

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 07-28-2021 15:16:26

Round ID: 31 659

Ban Reason: Erotic content

Appeal Reason: I have gotten 2 bans before for my Inapropriate IGN (Abdul Cunt) and after that one year passed where i decided to mess around with my friend on the server (I chose beestation since it looked user friendly and he was brand new to the game) He was a lawyer (Im unsure about the role though) I thought it would be funny to force him to wear a skirt. So i did just that. I remember using crayons at the entrance of the library and writing stuff like “uwu” and “Femboy lawyer”. Now looking back at that makes me cringe. (He was in on it the whole time). It was just a poor attempt at making a round a little bit more goofy. I understand that my behaviour was not welcome on the server and might have upsetted some people. i would like to sincerely apologize for it.

Additional Information: Since then half a year has passed, I sincerely apologize and promise to never make this mistake again. Thank you for your time.

This does not seem like an „explain on the forums“ type of permanent ban.

As per our policy, you‘ll have to wait one year and get a vouch to make an appeal.

I‘ll leave this open for now as i don‘t know the whole context surrounding the ban.

1 Like

I tagged the post incorrectly, It should be as Game Ban Appeals now

I dont remember the details anymore of this ban but another admin will probally look into it as i have retired and be unable to well do this appeal now.

Alrighty I will be finally looking into this within the next couple days. Apologies for that insane delay, that definitely shouldn’t have happened.

1 Like

Alrighty. I apologize for the delay again here. I’ve finally looked into the logs and processed this. Overall I don’t think the permaban was a bad decision as your behaviour even if it was towards a “supposed friend” was and is not acceptable.

Now, your 1 year period is going to be over in 21 days. Which means you are free to appeal this ban afterwards.
Make sure to not forget to get a valid vouch from a reputable server to do so.

I will leave this thread open for now so that you can let us know if you still plan on appealing this ban.

@dubbingpl

Closing as there was no response within a reasonable timeframe. You are free to come back with a vouch to appeal this ban, if you ever read this.