Dual Trialmin Report

Your Discord:Bass#7050

Offender’s CKEY: Ravellon, Prickly Tomato.

LRP or MRP server: LRP.

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant):Not relevant.

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):08/18/2020

Round Number:18718

Rules Broken (if relevant):None.

Part of Admin Conduct Broken (if relevant):The fact that space law timers are supposed to be enforced. In this specific case, ignoring the "Immediate threat to the prisoner" rule.

Incident Description: 

It’s lrp. Warden announces over comms something like “First assistant to come to security gets the spare.” I come over there, another assistant grabs it, while being chased by a few people. Eventually, it ends up in the bar. I grab it, and head to arrivals to hand out aa via spare ID’s. HOS comes after me, I run off, then come back later and hand out more. Eventually, the captain shoots a shotgun at me, but it hits the secway. At this point, I’ve only used nonlethals. I run off, eventually getting fucked via spacelube (somehow on a fucking secway).

Captain permas me. This is where they fuck up. Tesla breaks loose, while the warden "cbt"s me with a electric pack. I say something along the lines of “Holy shit dude I just heard a tesla, there’s a immidiate threat to the prisoner, let me out.” He says no, I ahelp about this, and then get promptly shut down. They say that handing out aa is self antag, when we’ve decided in precedents that it is NOT self antag. However, I should still have been freed thanks to the tesla.

Additional Information: TLDR: admins shouldn't ignore threats to prisoners.

spacelaw isnt relevant on lrp and as well you were valid so I dont see why he couldn’t have tossed you into the tesla if he wanted.

Space law is relevant. Unless that’s changed after I resigned, they still have to follow space law brigging precedures.

not on lrp only mrp is it actually relevant

" On Sage , security is required to follow Space Law as stated in the server rules. There is some leeway, but security should not stray too far or they may be bwoinked.

On Golden , this policy is more relaxed and Space Law is treated moreso as a guideline. Administrators will only intervene when you are sentenced to grossly unfair times."

1 Like

I’d say thats a grossly unfair time. Perma, vs freedom.

Space law is only enforced on MRP, and this fact is written at the top of space law itself.

I still think perma is much worse then freedom

but its not relevant on lrp my dude

on sage I would agree that you shouldve been set free

Still relevant. I think freedom is a LOT different then perma. I should have been freed, but instead I was permaed. That’s unfair.

“treated moreso as a guideline” bruh its a guideline what do you not understand. He could have shoved the combat pump down your throat for stealing aa on lrp.

1 Like

We’re getting nowhere arguing. let’s just wait for a headmin. Also, while I do see your side, I still think mine is correct. You do have a point. We just have to see what side the admins take.

Captain here, also the one who permaed the OP.

Warden gave out AA and I ended up having to gaulg A LOT of people and perma him. I made it clear anyone caught with AA would face serious consequences. Sebestion knows this and purposely gives out AA. Now I was ignoring him until I was forced to fight him because he attempted to disable me, (captain) for trying to take AA from some one. We end up fighting. When I finally capture him he says something along the lines of, “CAPTAIN IS ARRESTING ME I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE ALL ACCESS I HANDED OUT TO EVERYONE”. Then he acted so dumb when he found out he was being permaed for acting like an antag. I legit had NO IDEA why he thought I wouldn’t perma him…He was legitly baffled like he didn’t do what he did.

That being said. Tesla had came nowhere near perma. Infact the entire time I was in BRIG,I do not play with headphones so I only found out everything was fucked when I went to labor camp shuttle and tried to leave.

If they are allowed to execute you, they can do anything up to and including executing you.

2 Likes

Only MRP is required to enforce spacelaw, also closest to the ruling you mentioned that I could find was this:

Considering I heard the tesla, I think it came close.

Tesla came close at one point but mainly hung around the west side of the station if I remember the map that round right

I’ve just realised I’m in the wrong. I’m a dumbass, feel free to close this. Sometimes it takes me longer then others.

4 Likes

this shit is why we need you as admin