Ban Type:
server
Ban Length:
perma
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2022-06-19 03:04:34
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Uploading books containing erotic content.
Appeal Reason:
The admin, tyranicranger4, either misread what I wrote or never read it at all. I assume the opening section, or the name gave it away since the entire point of the book is to satirize the shitty fanfics I see online. The opening scene is supposed to look like the real thing, despite nothing explicit being added such as specific body parts or actions and is instead a fake out for a pillow fight. Considering I was not forum banned when I posted this a little under a month ago, where it was up in full detail for everyone (mods, admins, headmins, and users) along with advertising it on discord extensively where nobody considered it actual smut. If you want, the book can stay removed but a perma ban for satire seems uncalled for. I apologize if my book had the adverse effect I tried to avoid, that being actual smut. I will happily let my book being removed if it means I can come back to play. I also promise to never post ANYTHING that can be interpreted as erotic even as a joke or fake out. This is my favorite server and I don’t want to throw it all away because of this. I am sorry if I come off as angry but it is hard to remain neutral.
Additional Information:
(Clown X HoS - #8 by Doc-Insaneo)
book here ON FORUMS in full detail for anyone to fact check

Once again I am willing to do anything to get unbanned, even a week ban.

take mercy on me please

17 Likes

https://forums.beestation13.com/t/clown-x-hos/18248?u=doc-insaneo

It’s not about protection its about the environment we want.

The 18+ rule was meant to allow for more mature humor and turns of phrase, and not to allow for people to ERP or put lewd shit everywhere.

9 Likes

Yes, which is why I thought it was acceptable to write the opener in that manner to make people think it’s worse than it really is. “turns of phrase” fits that point perfectly as the “ERP” turns out to be a pillow fight.

9 Likes

Me, I don’t want to read stuff like that.

Just as a reminder if you wish to talk and discuss our rules then please do so in a separate dedicated thread.
Posts here should only be directly relevant to the ban appeal. Posts that aren‘t are going to get deleted.
As I said, if you overall disagree with our rules in regards to 18+ stuff and think they need a change then please do so in a separate thread.

Right, here’s the deal.

General consensus is that a permanent ban is a little harsh for the first offense of this kind.

I’ll be lowering this to a week, however, any further instances of erotic content will not be handled with temporary bans. This also includes things that may be considered erotic at first glance. The books were removed from the library. You have been warned.

4 Likes

I’ll be writing only COOL and ASSKICKING stories now

12 Likes