Dream discussion?

Idk I don’t think he’s really that good of a Minecraft Youtuber

2 Likes

Dreamt about a place. There was other things but i forgot.
I was flying in this city/village and then flew off above a walled part, looked a bit like a cemetary. It was squared in some kind of small castle wall about 2.5 meter.
Some people were in it, i talked with some of them but i don’t remember the subject of conversation, i remember one of them was black with green hair and a green polo though.
Inside the cemetary there was a small mansion with a statue of an angel and another character but i don’t remember what it was. While i was flying above the house i remember thinking to myself that it was a pretty statue and that i should watch it while the details still remain clear. Somewhat aware that i was dreaming.
The small mansion was at the end of this weird cemetary and then i noticed that beyond that house was an immense castle, like gargantuous much too far away to be this big. Then i wanted to see if black dude with green hair was still here a bit bellow, so i looked down and when i looked back up it was gone. Instead replaced by the rest of the small village that cemetary was in.
At that moment i said to myself “This is clearly a dream.” then promptly forgot about it.

At some other point of the dream i remember being a hero or something and making a hole through the earth to pass through it. I failled at doing something and felt ashamed but i don’t remember what.

@TeomanTheGreat_Phil I also dream sometimes about space.
About exploring different planets, all bareen though, in these dreams i always have the crushing feeling of how small and insignificant i am despite me doing my best to make my little ship go planet to planet. Searching something, i believe other people ?
But i’m always alone.
Also had one of those dream. It was strange because i had the crushing feeling that i have when dreaming about space but instead of being space it was just a guy walking into a desert.
I know the desert covered the whole planet and that the guy had been walking for millions of years already. In this infinite desert.
Well guy, it was more like a walking corpse, a dried up mummy, he was suffering, sad and alone.
He was searching for something in that desert.
And one day he found it, it was some kind of petrol extracting station, the one that are in the sea, but since there were no sea the plateform was just standing on top of 4 pillars extending hundreads of meters above the ground.
Eventualy there is a pan out and the camera just leave the planet to reveal an abandonned ship orbiting the planet.
The ship was rusted, broken, no electricity or light, but inside that ship there was me, looking at a window showing the desert planet.
FLoating in there, feeling a weird melancholy. I think i was watching the guy all this time.

It was my most marking and vivid dream of space this far.

1 Like

when I was a little kid I for some reason would have the ability to fly by flapping my arms and bending my back 90°, I have no idea when this started but every dream, no matter what the dream i could be able to do this for like 2 years or so

I’ve always been able to fly in my dreams too.
Although it differes slightly from dream to dream.
Sometimes i was just floating around, others a was flying like superman, and some other time i flapped my arms, swam in the air, or gravity was just much weaker for me.

Alright so, I dreamt I was in this ship, i think it was me, but I “was” this robot avatar thing, and the ship was shaped like a hand it was dank, and we landed palm down on this world that was crude cut-outs of catdog and catdog-esque looking characters, on rails milling about in cities, they wouldn’t interact with me.

what

1 Like

Well that just the normal weirdness of dreams.
Today i had 2 dreams.
The first was 4 little alien people doing something where you slide on a long rope.
Except this rope was made of elecetricity and they were so high in the sky that there was only clouds under them.
But suddenly the electricity begins to malfonction and one of them falls.
Luckily he falls on one of the power lines that was beginning to get cut (probably because of natural wear ?) so his body tenses up with the electricity and he dies but is conducting electricty and maintaining the cable together.
Eventualy his body completely burns and he falls into pieces.
No more electricity is destributed and everyone falls to his doom.

The other dream was me waking up in my mom’s car. There was this weird pelican-eagle bird outside. But since a window wasn’t properly shut he enters the car, i freak out and chase him out but by accident he unlocked the car’s brake and the car eventualy begins to go backward and eventualy crashes into the neighboor’s fence.
So a black dude that saw everything that happened pulls up with his scooter and ask me if i want a ride home, i accept.
But turns out he doesn’t know how to drive his scooter, and me neither, so we swirl through traffic at forbiden speeds, not knowing where the brakes are.
Eventualy we crash into so kind of mobile attraction park.
There is a girl there who scold us for damaging her rides and stuff.
Eventualy she invites us home to know what happened and treat our wounds. I see a weird game on her pc’s screen, some kind of online card gamem but one of the png zqs her<
Eventualy she ask if we want i ride home i decline and said that i’m not really human anyway.
I open the window and turn into some kind of pterodactile man thing, and fly away.
It is now night in this city, well, the city looked like some kind of vacation camp, with mobile homrd indtalled and stuff.
Then i hear a child not to far away.
Me now being a monster i want to scare the child and maybe eat him.
He runs away toward an adult and two other children, the adult panics when she sees me and try to hide the children in a tent, she quickly realises this is stupids and just begins to run away with the kids.
I chase then.
She arrives at some kind of batiment, this one made in concrete and stuff, she runs in with the kids.
I chase after them, there is a long corridor with doors and all, on my right window where you can see several hospital beds. I have a flashback where i see the woman working with another woman to treat people, i instinctively know that she was a nurse in some kind of war and that her colleaugue named Maragaret died during the war.
While i chase after them i yell: “TELL MARGARET HELLO FOR ME !!!”.
Eventualy the corridor ends and there is a turn in a T form.
She goes right and i want to continue pursuing her and the children but a man comes from the left.
He’s wielding a giant pillar. He carries it too easily to not be some kind of superhuman with monstruous strenght, he begins to chase me and i scramble away, not being able to fly because it’s a tight corridor.
Then i realise that there is a pillar blocking one of the doors i passed during the chase in the corridor. Despites it’s weight i manage to move it away and iopen the door.
Then there is one last one blocking the entry, i move it and then fly away.

Then while flying i hear my alarm, i tell to myself that it would be unfortunate to end such a vivid dream where i can fly here. And then i remember that it’s the beginning of a new shcolar year, i was already late yesterday so being late today wouldn’t be good.
I decide to wake up.
Sad thing was that the alarm noise was just in my dream, and when looking at the time i could have slept 10 more minutes :frowning:

Anyway and that’s how my night ended.
Cool being an evil monster that eats children :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.