Offender’s In-Game Name: Tatum Bailey

Server (Sage or Acacia):Acacia

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):02/01/22

Round Number: 35795

Rules Broken:
1:Roleplay
7: (if it counts for antags)
8: possibly

Incident Description: Kiilled a random dude for no reason on a 3-4 pop round, kidnapped the remaining two and kept them in cuffs and a chair for the rest of the round for little to no reason, attempted to kill them both with maxcaps and bombs but failed horribly.It really felt like grief and he has been banned for it in the past (a grief ban for a day though… no idea why)

Additional Information: I didn’t see alot of the round, but from the parts i saw it was just pure low effort grief, the dude has been playing on sage recently too with the same behaviour (without the murder and stuff, just casual tiding and LRP shit)

Player has low hours, 33 connections and a previous grief ban, its really fuckin sus.
They had one objective, to kill a dude. No other reason to kill and kidnap everybody else on a lowpop chill fuckin round.

I love how you just pull out a ban from several months ago, Could have just been playing on and off

Looking at the ban reason, probably watches JustZarrs, boat bomber, and sseth’s video before jumping into ss13

There’s nothing unusual about pointing out repeat behavior.

1 Like

I’ll do a full writeup shortly.

Alright, as of joining they were given antag with two kill objectives…

Objectives
  • [2022-02-01 06:01:18.654] OBJ: DrakeandJosh/(Tatum Bailey) was assigned the following objective automatically: Assassinate Matthew Smirnoff, the Station Engineer.
  • [2022-02-01 06:01:18.654] OBJ: DrakeandJosh/(Tatum Bailey) was assigned the following objective automatically: Assassinate Clowno, the Clown.
  • [2022-02-01 06:01:18.655] OBJ: DrakeandJosh/(Tatum Bailey) was assigned the following objective automatically: Escape on the shuttle or an escape pod alive and without being in custody.

Between arrival there were 143 attempts at emagging just about everything on the station.

Logs also show them handcuffing two non-targets and dragging them around the station, without much meaningful interaction.

Also blew up a non-target with C4.

All culminating in an eorg TTV bomb.

tl;dr, effectively murderbone without objectives.