Don Arbuckle Player Report

CKEY: bloons3

Your Discord:

Offender’s CKEY: unknown

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Don Arbuckle (as Prisoner #13-003)

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 12-07-2019

Round Number: 9947

Rules Broken: Power game, self antag, over escalate

Incident Description: Raided HoS's locker, stole energy gun. Other incidents of shittery in the round

Additional Information: Incident handled IC'ly and they were gulagged, but it's getting annoying. They show up on MRP, and start breaking in. Round previous, within ~30 seconds of rount starting they broke into tech storage.
1 Like

Some days ago, always on MRP, I ahelped Don for exactly this reason.

The entirety of his rounds is always equal. Greytiding + greytiding + greytiding.

He tried to stole Ian, tried to stole hop’s locker, hacked all vendors to make them shoot their products and so on…

Is a constant nuisance without a single positive side.

He does not enrich the round. Is not good at RP if he RP at all and nothing more.

It’s like an NPC programmed to greytide. A frankly quite sad view.

I agree with bloons… completely.

2 Likes

I believe I recently noted him on LRP for killing people outside his objectives. I believe he deserves an MRP ban.

1 Like

I have seen him do plenty of shit thats against the rules. I meant to make a player report on him too, but I forgot. Don is basically a shitter and a example of the type of people who should be banned from MRP, and he gets mad when permabrigged for extreme shittery by sec.

1 Like

Most of the time he breaks into science for his tools he crowbars a floor tile and throws it to break the Windoor and runs in without talking to anyone and steals the tools
Power games constantly
And ruin a lot of rounds just so he can brag about doing the same thing every round
Honestly I don’t usually comment on these but he does not know how to rp and tries to be a discount good boy or Owen

2 Likes

Tbh, if he had asked for something from Tech Storage, I would’ve given it to him, but he broke in within 30 seconds, wordlessly stole a toolbox, and then disappeared.

1 Like

was pretty sick when, on LRP, he made a glass pile so large it instantly cripples you when you aren’t wearing shoes

does not belong on MRP at all

1 Like

Known to be a greytider on mrp can be an absolute pain has previously stolen my ID while I was playing as warden as well as just breaking into everything.

1 Like

Banish. Banish Banish. Banish Banish.

I activate pot of greed!

I play a card.

End my turn.

2 Likes

please someone banish him from our dear MRP community, we need to keep it LRP free and pure

1 Like

I’ll take this one, I have time at the moment.

1 Like

I would just like to point out yesterday after getting caught breaking into the secret room that led back to the captain’s office proceeded to yell he was going to do disgusting things “IRL” to the person who caught him and proceeded to slam down on his keyboard out of anger
While he wasn’t necessarily in the captain’s office it’s more what he said that made me want to bump this thread

1 Like

Don Arbuckle is like, the village idiot

we kind of just let him and his 80 IQ self just run around and steal insuls and break into medbay storage for medkits and get beat to death by traitors and electrocuted by electric grilles and shot to death by security and sent to the gulag

and he comes back every time

and we love him for it

if he’s doing this as an actual job, then yell at him, but if he’s doing this as a random ass assistant, just languish in his screaming in the common radio as he gets validly stun batonned by security

it’s a lot like Azrael Knightquest, or Oganesson CXVIII, they’re prick pieces of shit, but it’s not like they’ve done actual rule breaking kind of stuff

1 Like

Tfw talking about yourself as if you aren’t a lawful evil plasmeme

1 Like

9947 was a round on LRP. Did you mean 9948?

Edit: Appears to be 9946

1 Like

[2019-12-07 05:34:46.679] ATTACK: Cheeks Gaywood/(Don Arbuckle) has thrown the floor tile (Security Office (123, 175, 2)) [2019-12-07 05:34:47.566]
ATTACK: Cheeks Gaywood/(Don Arbuckle) has thrown the floor tile (Security Office (123, 175, 2)) [2019-12-07 05:34:48.328]
ATTACK: Cheeks Gaywood/(Don Arbuckle) has thrown the floor tile (Security Office (123, 175, 2)) [2019-12-07 05:34:49.079] ATTACK: Cheeks Gaywood/(Don Arbuckle) has thrown the floor tile (Security Office (123, 175, 2)) [2019-12-07 05:34:49.942]
ATTACK: Cheeks Gaywood/(Don Arbuckle) has thrown the floor tile (Security Office (123, 175, 2))

Here’s him breaking sec lockers at roundstart

[2019-12-07 05:45:29.640] ATTACK: Cheeks Gaywood/(Don Arbuckle) has attacked [fire axe cabinet] with the pocket crowbar (Bridge (110, 134, 2))

Taking the fireaxe too

[2019-12-07 05:46:46.518] ATTACK: Cheeks Gaywood/(Don Arbuckle) has attacked [window] with the fire axe (Wielded) (Starboard Primary Hallway (134, 130, 2))
[2019-12-07 05:46:52.589] ATTACK: Cheeks Gaywood/(Don Arbuckle) has attacked [window] with the fire axe (Wielded) (Starboard Primary Hallway (134, 130, 2))

Randomly breaking windows just to be a tider with his new axe. He does this another several dozen times, breaking EVERY window.

[2019-12-07 05:50:47.528] ATTACK: Cheeks Gaywood/(Don Arbuckle) has attacked [glass table] with the fire axe (Wielded) (Genetics Lab (155, 118, 2))
[2019-12-07 05:50:48.466] ATTACK: Cheeks Gaywood/(Don Arbuckle) has attacked [glass table] with the fire axe (Wielded) (Genetics Lab (155, 118, 2))
[2019-12-07 05:50:49.305] ATTACK: Cheeks Gaywood/(Don Arbuckle) has attacked [glass table] with the fire axe (Wielded) (Genetics Lab (155, 118, 2))
[2019-12-07 05:50:52.175] ATTACK: Cheeks Gaywood/(Don Arbuckle) has attacked [Monkey Pen] with the fire axe (Wielded) (Genetics Lab (159, 118, 2))

Breaking into genetics for no reason.

TheNeoGamer42/(Nyaski Reen) has stunned Cheeks Gaywood/(Don Arbuckle) (NEWHP: 85.6) (Bar (133, 133, 2))

Nysaki arrests him

TheNeoGamer42/(Nyaski Reen) has stripped �the head of security’s headset off Cheeks Gaywood/(Don Arbuckle) (NEWHP: 85.6) (Bar (134, 133, 2))

And finds the stolen HoS gear.

This continues throughout the entire round. I’m not going to post the whole logs (as it’s several thousand lines long) but I think I’ve proved him guilty here. I’ll provide the full logs on request.

1 Like

lots of talking and no banning just perma this ahole

alright ban this nigfa the

1 Like

He does this greytiding shit every round and gets arrested nearly every round, and even trys to escape a 3 minute sentence making me add more time until I go fuck it and make him perma, in which he goes sad, at the very least he needs to be banned off of MRP for a month

1 Like

They already applied the ban

1 Like