Does-The-Crime Player Feedback

I play on MRP, EEST time.
I might have called you a peasant multiple times, tell me if i should continue doing that or not.
Do i suck at something i do often and think i should improve, am i robust ?
Feel free to inflate/deflate my ego.

You play lizard, and as far as i remember you dont seem to be shitsec. You can also be lured into a van using raw meat as if you were luring a kid with candy. Great times.

1 Like

Yeah depending on my mood as sec i usually dont give a shit about anything going on, and i do admit i have been converted and killed multiple times because i let people in my office as hop so they can “pet ian”.

I don’t see that as a bad thing, you trusting strangers just makes it a lot more appealing NOT to kill you as a traitor. You do your job rather well, and all in all a nice person to talk to. Not much else to say. I might bring back Does-The-Warcrime after this though

1 Like

Wait was that you playing as Does-The-Warcrime, sec confused me with him like 3 times and kept arresting me, fun stuff

1 Like

What can i say
Based lizard, good sec, generally chill
No idea why are you wearing breathing mask all the time tho

1 Like

Uhh, don’t really have a good reason, i just put on mask and oxy tank in my pocket instantly as shift starts all the time

Yeah it was me, i had a different name originally, but then a round happened where i was HOS, the lings onboard got to work and started cargonia, after which they quickly persuaded the entire crew to join, so after the protestors gathered near brig with signs and spears, i opened the armory, armed ALL of the officers and well… Stopped the protests. It was a fucking massacre. Im pretty sure i should have been banned, since i alone confirmed murdering about 7 people. Pretty sure the total bodycount was 36 ish. After that i decided that yes, i do, in fact, commit warcrimes.

1 Like

Nice poster, should be added in game as a contraband poster

lmao did you make that

Yes. Also why did the lizard lover staff remove my post.

20 characters.

Why does the reply refuse to work smh.

Probably because they see it as filter bypass. Lets just hope they dont silence you outright

Shit, I thought I saw a post here saying that those insults based on ingame races are still allowed. Time to make censored versions for all my propaganda.

2 Likes

Well be warned and have a nice day

Bump because i wasted another 300 hours here and had a few gamer moments, also now i play assistant more so i can tide into departments to do their jobs.