Doctor_Ape Player Report

CKEY: TheWolfbringer

Your Discord:TheWolfbringer#1880

Offender’s CKEY:Doctor_Ape

LRP or MRP server:LRP (golden)

Offender’s In-Game Name: G.L.A.D.O.S

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 5/1/2021

Round Number:29306

Rules Broken: Silicon Policy, Conflicting laws.

Incident Description: AI was onehumaned into having Dallas Ratcliff as the only human, and instead followed lower laws, which was law 5, on who was and wasn’t human. Even so Dallas Ratcliff was the only human, they bolted and shocked doors repeatedly in order to hinder their progress, opened both solars airlocks in a attempt to space him, and did various other things that would break law 2 and law 1. This is because Dallas was a heretic, which law 5 stated was not human. The AI broke law 0 just to validhunt the heretic.

Additional Information: None.

Not sure what the report is supposed to do, as my bwoink got already resolved ingame but sure.

AI was onehumaned into having Dallas Ratcliff as the only human, and instead followed lower laws, which was law 5, on who was and wasn’t human. Even so Dallas Ratcliff was the only human, they bolted and shocked doors repeatedly in order to hinder their progress, opened both solars airlocks in a attempt to space him, and did various other things that would break law 2 and law 1. This is because Dallas was a heretic, which law 5 stated was not human. The AI broke law 0 just to validhunt the heretic.

Readable format.

1 Like

damn but like you did fuck up everything he tried to do with that shit

I was also part of this round. I was the previous AI. I got silicon banned for 2 weeks because I didn’t open a door fast enough. I would like to point out that I also ahelped the AI breaking law 0 and 1, and was met with “I’m well aware” and “Ai was Subverted”, However, it still broke it’s law 0 and 1.

Here is my Ban Appeal, that would have some more information on that round

This was brought to my attention after round end through OOC chat, not ahelp.
In the following round I clarified the Laws priority.
Namely, that Law 0 in that case invalidates any following laws that try to define what is human in any way.

@Crow004 Your ahelp was about it violating Laws 1 and 2. Not Law 0.

2 Likes

Oh you got me there, I didn’t specify which laws he was breaking. I did still say they broke their laws though. Which they did, as law 0 was 100% broken several times, as well as law 1, to the one human that they’re supposed to protect.

1 Like

this

he probably coulda killed the human and at the very least made his life hell

I feel like something should happen because of this

I too hope a mod looks in on this round

21 day bump weee 20 characters

1 Like

@Ravellon (unless your verdict changed) close this please.

With the assumption that you took my explanation on the way Laws work as clarification of the rules, closing this.

The severity of the problem was not immediately apparent and the only ahelp about it was not clear about the problem. Because of that my involvement concluded with said clarification as it appeared to be misunderstanding of the rules instead of malicious action.

While I may have done more if I spent more time looking into this, I would’ve also questioned the player differently and gotten different responses which also would’ve affected my decision. Thus I do not feel it fair to add a punishment now.

Without further admin input, nothing more to be done.

1 Like