Discord mute

Title: your mom

Discord ID: Massage#7953

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 08/10/2020

Appeal Reason: A man posted a video that showed a reddit post and it said “I do not condone pedophilia, but…” or something like that and I posted a copypasta from r/libertarian
that said something about “Im not a pedo, but the age of consent laws are a violation of our rights.” or some bullshit.
I then got muted(which in my opinion was really dumb because you could have just deleted my comment and talked to me and said that I cant post that.)

Additional Information: Nah

Also can I get unbanned from the server? I fucking hate being on tg/fulp

The video you’re referencing was also deleted. What you’ve stated here is the entirety of what the video said, with the last word cut off for comedic effect until the end.

Your posting was a rant trying to justify sex with young teenagers. I’ll re-iterate what I said in #the-salt-mines - the only reason you weren’t yeeted entirely was underreasonable assumption it was a copypasta and not you genuinely trying to justify wanting to have sex with minors.

You’ve already been discord banned once: Discord ban- Cleans-His-Ass

I don’t see a reason to lift this given the issues you’ve already had in discord coupled with your in-game issues. You’re approaching a permanent ban from the game pretty quickly.

No. And I disagree with the immediate re-appeal being accepted at all. I stand by what I said in the first denied appeal for your game-ban

Your chances run out eventually. Awaiting at least one secondary opinion from @gameadmin

What in the hell are you talking about? It was a copy pasta! Why are you making this a bigger issue then it is?

Also, why in the hell would my posting of a copy pasta as a response to a persons video have any affect on game play?

I’d keep it for some time for sure. Maybe try again in a few months if you’ve shown you can avoid griefing the server or doing noteworthy bad things.

It being a copypasta doesn’t make it okay to post it. That logic is pretty stupid imo. Normally anything that contains erotic content will be met with removal. We made that policy about a month ago. It’s your responsibility as a user to keep up with our rules. Speaking of rules, you seem to have a problem with following them.

It’s pretty funny though seeing you try to downplay what you said.

Appeal denied.

Keep a clean record in the game and try again in the future.