[Discord Banner Art contest] Fall&Halloween

It’s this time of the year! Time for another art contest!

Hello everyone! For various reasons stated in this post, I decided to step down from my senior admin position. However! I want to say a proper goodbye to our amazing community and this is why I decided to hold our next art contest with unique rewards made by me! This time your task is to design beestation discord banner for fall&halloween.

The Prizes

The winner will be required to provide shipping information so that we can send their prizes. This will be provided over discord private message. Shipping expense will be covered

Requirements

• Your piece of art must be 960x540 or 1920x1080 pixels in a 16:9 aspect ratio.
  • Your piece of art must say the word “BeeStation” somewhere on it
  • Your piece of art must follow discord and beestation rules
    • No NSFW Content

Recommendations

• It would be a good idea to make your piece of art characteristic and related to beestation content
  • Make it visibly appealing as a lot of people are going to be seeing it a lot of times
  • Keep the top 48px of the image fairly simple and free of any busy imagery.

If you choose to use it, our official font is AldoTheApache and the hex code for Bee Yellow is #FFBF00

How to Submit?

In order to submit, reply to this post with the image, along with:

• Your ckey (BYOND Username)
  • Your discord tag (name#nums)
  • (Optionally) A Title for the piece

Deadline and voting

You have until October 14, 2021 to submit. Once that time is up, a separate thread will be opened for user voting. Three days later 3 most voted by players pieces will be showcased to staff team and the best one will be elected.

Any posts that do not fit the requirements will be removed

By submitting you accept that your work is licensed for our use under CC-BY-SA 3.0

8 Likes
  • I’m Crow4

• I don’t use it dat much

• The title is “Lost in Titan’s Eternal Gaze”

Please vote me, and thanks for viewing

14 Likes

*kate bishop
*Kate the unwise#1608
*“free pngs are fucking amazing”

18 Likes

Ckey: MrEloda
Discord: MrEloda#0166
Title: Another Day in Maint

30 Likes

Ckey: Archanial
Discord: Archanial#9048

8 Likes

ckey:barrelbox
discord: ChickenCocaine#4395
title: “mspainting”

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 19 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Posting for @Pirill because they cant embed media.
Ckey: Pirill
Discord: Pirill#4680

14 Likes