Discord ban by i don't know

**Discord ID:**Cyberpunk_Byzz#8085

**Admin Discord ID:**i can’t remember

**Ban Type:**Permanent

**Ban Length:**Permanent

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):**i can’t remember i think like 4-6 months ago?

**Ban Reason:**Posted a REALLY over the line unfunny idiotic “dark” video wich was supposed to be a “bad” shitpost. (wich it wasnt it was just wrong)

**Appeal Reason:**As for my appeal reason I just wish to be a part of the discord-community again as it has been some time now, I will refrain from posting stuff like that obviously since I have “grown” as a person. At the time I didn’t considered that video to be bad because i thought it would be funny wich at this point the only thing I can say that i was FUCKING stupid to even think that video was somewhat funny it was just so over the line and I sincerely apologize.

**Additional Information:**I am sorry if this text is very short because I totally agree with that perma ban and to be honest I don’t see a reason to unban, so i am begging you all for forgiveness.And I am really sorry for posting something like that.

ban reason posted was not very detailed and it’s been too long for me to see who actually did apply the ban, so I’ve gone ahead and unbanned you. Be sure to read the discord rules when you get in, they’re much stricter than they were 5-7 months ago when the ban was applied.