Dikh's Guide to a Methamphetamine Factory

Are you a struggling chemist who wants to make a meth factory so he can go braindead? Well you’re in luck gamer! This is my guide on a meth factory.

Step One: Where to make it and Preparations

I make my gamer factories in the Auxillary Base Construction at arrivals. This applies to Meta, not sure about box or delta doe.

You will need a plumbing constructor and ducts from a medicine cabinet. As for tools you need all but the multitool.

If you decide to make pills it would be a good idea to snatch a box of pill bottles. If you make patches or bottles you should get a few empty boxes.

To get into the room, use a welding tool on a wall(preferably on either side of the door) and then wrench the wall after. Once that’s done use the metal left over on the wall and you will have made a false wall. The airlock inside is going to be unlocked.
Or just get access.

Finally, deconstruct the wall and computer in the middle. Place the parts in a locker and move the computer frame out of your way. You can move the beacon if you want.

Step Two: Construction

Meth Factory

First, we need to make the Ephedrine. On the northwest side place three Chemical Synthesizers, and change the chemicals to Carbon, Hydrogen, and Welding Fuel on setting +5. Place a tank down a couple tiles south then wrench the objects and place the piping.

Remember that the red pipe is going in and blue pipe is going out.
It should look like this (if the piping disconnected from a synthesizer when you wrenched down the tank, it’s still working don’t worry).

To make the Diethylamine we need Ammonia and Ethanol. Place two synthesizers on the bottom left of the room with a tank to the right. Place another synthesizer a couple tiles away.
Set the left synthesizers to +3 Hydrogen and +1 Nitrogen, and set the rightmost synthesizer to +5 Ethanol before piping.
After this you will likely be out of ammo, you can get a full refill on the table.
Place a reaction chamber two tiles above the Ethanol synthesizer, and set the reagents to 50 Ammonia and 50 Ethanol.
Make two synthesizers above the Diethylamine area and set one to +5 Sugar and the other to +5 Hydrogen

Then, build a reaction chamber to right of your Oil tank and pipe everything together like so.
Set your reaction chamber reagents to: 25 Oil, 25 Diethylamine, 25 Sugar, and 25 Hydrogen. This will create 100u of Ephedrine.
Now for the actual Meth. Create 3 synthesizers on the right wall and set them to +5 Iodine, +5 Phosphorus, and +5 Hydrogen. Give them their separate tanks afterwards.
Just under those, place a reaction chamber and then a chemical acclimator just under the chamber.
Set the reagents to 25 Ephedrine, 25 Iodine, 25 Phosphorus, and 25 Hydrogen.
Set the acclimator volume to 100u and the temperature to 378K
Afterwards, wrench the machines down and pipe them together.
Finally, this is where you can choose what the meth will be in. Use either a Pill Press, Bottle Dispenser, or Patch Dispenser under the Acclimator. Set the amount of units you want in each patch/pill/bottle and set the name. Then wrench the machine down.

After all of this is done, the room should look a little something like this…

And there it is, a beautiful Methamphetamine factory. Remember to always OD and yell at the doctors afterwards for not curing your brain damage. Crank factory guide will come next. If I missed anything tell me and I’ll edit it in, otherwise enjoy your infinite methamphetamine.

5 Likes