destruktor
Your Discord:
Ssalty#1179
How long have you been playing ss13?:
4 years, since 2017-12-22

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?:
Viny1

Game Experience (More Detailed):
I have 500 + hours on bee and almost a 100 more on tg, if you want I can post screenshots. I have 100 hours assistant, greentexted once on most antags. I played AI, know how to setup engine, know how to save engines, mained botany, usually have windows and vis code studio at bay to search any knowledge I dont yet posses, the only thing I struggle with is possibly atmospherics as I do not play atmospheric technician at all. I do understand how to optimise the system by exchanging pumps etc. and how clogging works so you want to delete pumps in the engine and replace them with pipes. I probably have 200 more hours on oracle since that used to be my main server. I happen to ask only detail questions in mentorhelp if I even ask. I have some playtime on every job. Played every single antag atleast once so I understand how to help in case of events such as gang or hivemind which I have experience playing too. What can I say other than that, I played long, I know the ropes and even made guides for other server’s wikipedias (aquila station 13 on github made guides to botany and toxins).

Also I have a lot of gateway experience regarding layout, strategies and the overall workings of each map having completed all atleast once. I am also a mapper, coder and made a few sprites.

Based chaplain, 527 hours, has my 1+.

Nice guy and has been playng long time. +1
Here some questions:

1. How to put paper sack on head
  2. As AI how to spy on people and hear what they say
  3. How to make explosive lance

Total +2

1. Empty sack and use sharp object on it.
  2. turn on intercomm near people, follow them with a button on hud. you can also appear in holoform to hear what they say.
  3. make grenade casing from iron, use cable on it, put in your mix beakers, screwdriver it, make a spear out of a shard, cable cuffs (from cable coil used inhand) and an iron rod (from iron used inhand and pressing “iron rod”). Go into weapons tab, place both of them on the ground and press “craft”. The crafting button is located in the lower rightside of your HUD near the intents.
1 Like

made new comment instead of replying

your pretty pog +1

1 Like

Do you finally know who I am?

but post the discord ?playerinfo and job times anyway :wink:

I finally found how to post it

1 Like

playerinfo forgot to post playerinfo

+1 so we can Metagang

2 Likes

Looks good, +1 from me.