Derpmycderpderp ban'd by azlanonpc

okay bro please do keep coming into ban appeals and harassing players because you dislike LRP when you’re not even involved

The main reason I am on this appeal is because I remember the events of that round, and yeah, I dislike LRP when people act like MRP is LRP 2

him having a stunprod and moving in your general direction near da antag location, considering you cant sheath a stunprod, dont make him valid

he helping da antags im trying to kill bruh

also this happened before he came at me but

gives stunprod to asswalker
asswalker attempts to rape me
he’s not helping them
bruh???

Well if thats the case he’s totally valid and i oppose this ban

Anyone who helps ashliggers, no, anyone who doesnt murder ashliggers on sight deserves to die. He shlulda broken his windows and gone to war

Killing lavaland doctor for healing asswalkers is a no but giving them weapons to asswalkers makes them valid imo. However, they could’ve just done it to just not let the ashwalkers kill them or something. Also lavaland doctors isn’t really a combat ghost spawn too and they’re just there to heal people on lavaland in general.

Edit: wait didn’t you say he gave the ashwalkers the stunprod? So how did he approach you with the stunprod?

Actually, the doctors are incredibly well equipped and could easily go toe-to-toe with ashwalkers. They have a shotgun (as well as two darts and two bottles of morphine, which will fuck two ashwalkers up for a loooong time so they cant meta-respawn). Even if they don’t have lava they can bust their windows for enough glass shards to veit-cong the ashwalkers to oblivion, and they have enough meds to keep the battle going for a good while. Medhuds are also an underrated asset

Doctors sure as hell couldn’t maintain the shotgunnery, but yeah I suppose the doctors could kick their asses by simply using glass shards

you don’t really need to “maintain”. The ashliggers get 3 spawns to start,4 with the bodies that spawn in the ashligger camp. You can KO 2 pretty much for as long as you want with a single dart each then use the buckshot to clap a third leaving only one to kill with glass shards or beanbag into dragging over shards or curbstomping or something

Because I murked all asswalkers so the stunprod got dropped at some point

*suicide round start
Checks Gayway: oh shit wiz academy
spawns as doctor
goes to station
get Die
dab with 4stands as wizard
to sum up all lavaland spawns are valid