CKEY: Denoster

Admin’s CKEY:Archail

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Sage

Ban Type: Temporary

Ban Length: 14 days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 5/31/2021

Round ID:30157

Ban Reason:Hard validhunting and powergaming

Appeal Reason: Ban is completely false, Admin abuse.

Additional Information: I was exploring maints the entire round, sure my name was “Vas Ectomy” and that was because I forgot to switch characters when I went onto sage(Horrible idea with admins this shit, but that’s besides the point here), and I had a wooden bat as you can encounter many hazards in the maints, Cat Surgeon, Shambling corpses, Ghosts, that sec NPC that appears out of nowhere, and ofcourse I needed to keep myself protected at all times to survive In the maints. And that’s why I was banned, for having a baseball bat in hand. I didn’t powergame either, I didn’t steal security gear. I got it from the bartender. I don’t have the logs to back this up because the lag on bee servers have been horrible for the past few days, and I attempted to rejoin because I thought I disconnected.

I seriously have no idea how I was validhunting for carrying a bat around, I would understand if I was patrolling the station armed to the teeth, but this wasn’t the case. It’s quite unfortunate too, I gathered two full pill bottles of maint pills and one more and wanted to eat all of them.

1 Like

Got the logs.

Your issue is being investigated by an administrator, please stand by.

– Administrator private message –

Admin PM from- Archanial : You know you are on sage?

Click on the administrator’s name to reply.

Payday processed, account now holds $320.

Payday processed, account now holds $100.

PM to- Admins : Yeah I forgot to change my character I run a different one for sage.

You feel hot.

You are unable to equip that!

Vas Ectomy sniffs.

--------- This is Vas Ectomy ! He is wearing a grey jumpsuit. He is wearing an armor vest. He is carrying a double-barreled shotgun on his armor vest. He has a satchel on his back. He is holding a baseball bat in his left hand. He has some insulated gloves on his hands. He is wearing some blood-stained black shoes on his feet. He has a security HUDSunglasses covering his eyes. He has a security bowman headset on his ears. He is wearing PDA-Vas Ectomy (Assistant). He has minor bruising. Rank: Assistant [Front photo][Side photo] ---------

You put the strange pill into the pill bottle.

You put the suspicious pill into the pill bottle.

Vas Ectomy sniffs.

You put the mystery pill into the pill bottle.

You feel like you’re burning.

You put the floorpill into the pill bottle.

That’s a pill bottle. It’s an airtight container for storing medication. It is a small item.

[Common] Nyla Stocker says, “PISS.”

You put the maintenance pill into the pill bottle.

The pill bottle is full, make some space!

That’s a pill bottle. It’s an airtight container for storing medication. It is a small item.

Admin PM from- Archanial : Does it justify you validhunting in maints with sec gear?

Priority Announcement

Delta emergency shuttle has docked with the station. You have 3 minutes to board the Emergency Shuttle.

PM to- Admins : I’m not valid hunting though

You put the mystery pill into the pill bottle.

You feel like you’re burning.

Vas Ectomy sniffs.

There is an unpleasant smell in the air.

Admin PM from- Archanial : Of course, just randomly running with bat yeah

The pill bottle is full, make some space!

[Common] TINCAN states, “Renton and fergus breaking out of science, beware.”

[Common] Dillion Finlay says, “Oh no.”

You feel hot.

[Common] Dillion Finlay says, “Not renton and stempy.”

Vas Ectomy sniffs.

[Common] TINCAN states, “They’re going to shuttle.”

PM to- Admins : But that’s literally what I am doing. I’ve been exploring maints and gathering maint pills. I seriously don’t get what’s valid hunting here?

[Common] TINCAN states, “Please arrest the 2 murderers in the shuttle.”

You feel hot.

Vas Ectomy sniffs.

Vas Ectomy coughs.

[Common] Beter Grevillea buzzes, “Shuttle being bombarded by asteroids.”

2 Likes

I also did come across an antag before, and here is me literally saying I don’t care about him being an antag

Renton Thurston says, “Not so great.”

Renton Thurston says, “Identity compromised.”

Renton Thurston sneezes.

Renton Thurston says, “Locked in here.”

Vas Ectomy says, “Well good luck with it, I’m an assistant so I couldn’t care less.”

Renton Thurston says, “Some guy with a bat standing threatening in maintenance.”

Renton Thurston says, “Ah, well that’s good.”

Renton Thurston coughs.

Vas Ectomy says, “See ya.”

You feel calmed.

[Security] Vas Ectomy says, “Renton is in sci.”

Vas Ectomy says, “Renton is in sci.”

Your issue is being investigated by an administrator, please stand by.

Admin PM from- Archanial : You know you are on sage?

1 Like

Why did you have a shotgun, sechuds, and armor as an assistant?

There were a lot of people dead that were not coming back

And frankly the sechud glasses look good with my afro since they have the red tint.

“I like having all access on Sage since gold ID cards look good on me.”

Frankly it’s not a good reason, but the station was pretty depressurized and bombed to all hell, I figured keeping myself safe was a good idea.

It really didn’t matter to me whether they were sechud glasses or not, I wasn’t going for them. I simply found them first, but I in no way was going to use that gear in any harmful matter to anyone unless I had to defend myself

Honestly you guys can change that ban to permanent, I’m never playing Sage again. What a shithole. I’m not putting up with these asshole admins who have a boner to ban any assistant who greytides.
Fuck this, and fuck all sage players. And the fact that you took my poor excuse, which really was just a lame joke as a serious defense shows you guys are grasping at straws as to why I was banned. Fuck off.

Just go ahead and deny this appeal, I’m okay with it.

In addition, your comparison is stupid. All-access clearly benefits the person with it, I did not have access to use any of the functionally of the hud besides seeing peoples jobs and whether they were wanted or not, and you can’t see the id cards anyways so I am not sure what the point is there, though I get what the point was that you tried to make.

1 Like