Dejaku51 Mentor application

Your CKEY: dejaku51

Your Discord: Dejaku51#5780

How long have you been playing ss13?: 3/4 years

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: not sure if anyone can but people in #questions might as im pretty active there

Game Experience (More Detailed): I have knowledge about most if not every mechanic in the game, played every job at least once (if i didn’t i did their work while they weren’t there), i know rules pretty well, i have read the wiki too many times, im pretty good at code diving so even if i don’t know something i can find it

3 Likes

New mentor application, new questions! Pretend you got these as an mhelp in game.

1. I’m trying to put hot hyper-noblium in a tank but after a few seconds the tank dissappears and the room gets set on fire, what’s going on?
  2. A plasmaman is choking in front of me and is unconscious because their internals are off, how do I turn it on for them?
  3. Help, I’m stuck
  4. How do I delam the sm to spawn a singularity, and not a tesla?

Also (I’m not counting this as a real question so no need to answer) but could you also post your hours and if you have any reoccurring characters?

2 Likes
  1. tanks have max temperature of 1000000K, if temperature of gas is above that tank will melt and everything inside will leak into atmosphere

2. drag their sprite onto yours, there should be “Enable internals” button, click it. If there isn’t, take off their backpack and in the internals box there should be backup tank, place it on their belt and then click the “Enable Internals” button

3. Try calling for help using radio! if you don’t know where you are try looking at vents, they should have name of the room you are in, if room doesn’t have vents you are most likely in maintenance tunnels, try to say the part of the station you are in.

4. turn off the scrubbers, singularity delam happens when in the SM chamber there is more than 1800 moles of gas, you can also pump gas from atmos. remember that doing this might get you banned!

1 Like

My characters are Jack Hawk and FALCON

2 Likes

Very nice answers! But also for question 3 don’t forget to tell people to resist if they’re buckled to a chair (like the shuttle one).
Hours are alright, and I’ve definitely seen Falcon around. The more mentors the merrier so +1!

2 Likes

ah, forgot about the classic

2 Likes

SILICON MAIN SPOTTED

• I gotta go how do I leave the game as AI?
• Hi, I’m CE where is my spare code?
• How do I fix emag borg?
• Help my UI is gone!!

2 Likes
  1. Help

2. Can I murderbone?

3. How do I make a MuleBot run people over?

1 Like
  1. Use wipe-core verb
  2. Hello! you should have a piece of paper somewhere in your inventory, code will be written on it. if you don’t have it there is captain or Head of Personel or Research Director or you are banned from playing captain
  3. You’ll need to deconstruct it
  4. If your chat is not working, use fix-chat verb in bottom right, if your in game interface is gone try using F12
2 Likes

A-ha! You’ve fallen into my trap!
for 1: AI and heads always need to ahelp before cryoing, and the trick is that the Wipe Core verb is located in OOC and not AI commands. (But nobody knows this unless they’ve used it before)

All of these were trick questions in some way and I didn’t expect a non-mentor to get even half of them.
Easy +1

T: +2

2 Likes
  1. how can i help you?
  2. You can only if you are antag with hijact objective or “die a glorious death” but adminhelp first!
  3. First unlock controls with cargo id, unscrew panel with screwdriver, pulse every wire until you get " The external warning lights flash briefly", cut this wire. doing so might get you banned so don’t do this unless you are traitor
1 Like

i didn’t know that AI need to ahelp, i didn’t said where the verb was located haha (i always used it in the text box lmao)

1 Like

Most people don’t even know you can type commands there or know that it exists x)

1 Like

there is secret command that gives you achievement lmao

1. Yep! Though maybe remind the person that mentors aren’t all-seeing and can’t see what they’re doing.

2. Yep x2

3. Aaand yep again!

+1 from me, get in here! (And don’t step in the coke.)

T:+3

1 Like

Looks good, accepting at +3.