Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2023/02/16 (ish)
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Abandoning explo crew without checking on them
Appeal Reason:
I did check up on them, just not to the fullest extent, as stated in the player report against me itself. I’d just like that adjusted to match it correctly. Thanks!
Additional Information:
The reporter wanted the report closed, not handled, but that’s fine. Besides it just means I can add a third note to my wall of ham. Now including someone I witnessed get their admin app accepted.

The other two include “First note”, and “Admin placed on leave”

Yeah, that’s on me

Relevant say logs
00:30:04.299
SAY: DeaconBirbSpy/(Julian Hardy) "most likely" (Asteroid (218, 205, 4))
00:30:45.052
SAY: DeaconBirbSpy/(Julian Hardy) "SSD" (Exploration Shuttle (187, 206, 4))
00:42:23.424
SAY: DeaconBirbSpy/(Julian Hardy) "You guys still alive? I'm back from my SSD." (Exploration Shuttle (128, 68, 3))
00:43:28.649
SAY: DeaconBirbSpy/(Julian Hardy) "So I guess you all died." (Exploration Shuttle (129, 66, 3))
00:43:59.398
SAY: DeaconBirbSpy/(Julian Hardy) "I'm leaving your bodies here, not risking it." (Exploration Shuttle (129, 58, 3))
00:46:33.529
SAY: DeaconBirbSpy/(Julian Hardy) "so my entire team just died" (Exploration Shuttle (84, 106, 2))
00:48:06.724
SAY: DeaconBirbSpy/(Julian Hardy) "I swear to god if I die retreating from a mission" (Exploration Preparation Room (94, 107, 2))
00:49:08.703
SAY: DeaconBirbSpy/(Julian Hardy) "hey borgo" (Central Primary Hallway (145, 128, 2))

Appeal accepted, note adjusted to

Seemed to have made an honest mistake at round 42244 and flew away on the exploration shuttle after being AFK for quite a while. Only checked using the radio, while communications were down. Which resulted in the rest of the exploration team being abandoned. This note was made as a result of the following player report - Unknown key report 42244 - Abandoning other crew as exploration shuttle crewmate. Edited as a result of the following note appeal - DeaconBirbSpy noted by WilsonPH

I’d like to point out that you didn’t close this. Also a small note: Comms semi-worked, or it did work but the miniboss they were fighting flooded my messages out. All I know is that the :q message showed up for me. Not gonna bug you to change it though.

1 Like

Yeah I wanted to wait for your response before closing it.

2 Likes