Day ban for killing someone as antagonist who genuinely seems to be fighting back

CKEY:
Massked
Admin’s CKEY:
Aeder1, authorized by Zesk
Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:
Sage
Ban Type:
Server
Ban Length:
1 day
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2/18/2020
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
“Killed a guy in maint 4noraisin. Lied in ahelp that they didn’t start the fight. Big history of that kinda stuff”
Appeal Reason:
I believe I was in the right, I was a blood brother and I saw my brother go into one of those blue portal things so I followed him into the portal. when I went through I saw my blood brother (Brian Brainson for reference) attacking 2 people in maint so i joined in and started attacking them both as well. Later down the line in the round I get an ahelp that I attacked one of them who apparently was not part of the group. I had knocked him into crit and he died soon after, as Aeder1 had informed me. I thought that he was with/defending the curator (who had killed me I believe 2/3 times previously) and so I attacked him and he went down, after which I ran away until i met up with my blood brother again so I was unaware of the result of the conflict. I genuinely thought that he was defending the curator and in a high pressure situation like that as an antagonist you don’t really have time to ask questions.
Additional Information:
N/A

Just a note, the killing a dude wasnt a big issue at all, in fact i think thats p fuckn ok. The reason I authed this ban is cuz apparently you lied in ahelps, and i recall you having a track record of shitty excuses, so it checked out

I did not try to lie, I did say that I didn’t know what he was talking about at first because I forgot for a moment. I had no intention of lying to the admins, I was simply confused.

The first interaction with the guy in maint from either of you is

[2020-02-19 02:05:19.338] ATTACK: Massked/(Silicon XXVIII) has attacked (guy) with spear (INTENT: HELP) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 78.8) (Central Science Maintenance (111, 97, 2))

While you are doing this, you BB is fighting someone else a little further away.

[2020-02-19 02:05:16.441] ATTACK: (Brian Brianson) has attacked (Finn Faust) with baseball bat (INTENT: HARM) (DAMTYPE: BRUTE) (NEWHP: 52.5) (Central Science Maintenance (116, 97, 2))

So many of your notes are like this with excuses such as “I was being an idiot i suppose” being the most recent from 3 days ago beating a guy to 2hp.

Either way, day is up.