Ban Type:
Server
Ban Length:
3 days
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2023-05-29 21:11:48
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
As a roboticist, instantly jumped to calling out a comms agent when hearing their own voice on the radio. Lackluster responses in the ticket. Dont do that shit in the future and actualy put in some effort into making a sensible character.
Appeal Reason:
I don’t believe my responses were lackluster, I said I don’t remember when I was bwoinked because I actually didn’t remember, I said what I said probably five to ten minutes ago at that point. The only other thing I said was OK after I was told not to do it again. That response was short because in bwoinks I have gotten previously they are instantly closed when the admin responds so I didn’t think I had time to write out anything more meaningful.

You literally just went ‘hey guys that’s not me that’s a comms agent’.
How exactly do you about comms agent as a roboticist?

1 Like

Then this is your chance here to write what you would’ve written if you had time!

2 Likes

You literally just went ‘hey guys that’s not me that’s a comms agent’.
How exactly do you about comms agent as a roboticist?

I don’t appreciate you including two irrelevant, out of context say logs in addition to the actual relevant information for what I can only assume is besmirching my character. For context, someone said that someone, I believe it was Kane, got up from the toilet without wiping. I saw an opportunity for a joke, I made a joke. I called the robot a shit ass robot because the floorbots, larrys, and medbots were all acting buggy. They spammed starting patrol and wouldn’t actually move for a while and when they did move they just went back to the robotics lab. And before you ask, I remember these things because I wondered at the time if whoever was talking about wiping crossed a line with that comment, and the robots because I spent a good ten minutes with them. It’s a lot easier to remember things like these than an off-hand remark made a while ago.

As for your actual question, no I do not know about the comms agent as the roboticist. If you read the ban appeal, that is not what I am appealing.

Then this is your chance here to write what you would’ve written if you had time!

If I had the time, the bwoink would have gone something like this:

Admin: Did you immediately call out the comms agent?
Me: I don’t remember, let me check.
Me: I did almost immediately, yes.
Admin: Dont do that shit in the future and actualy put in some effort into making a sensible character. Roboticists IC do not know that information.
Me: I was not aware that that was not something I would know as a roboticist, I will keep that in mind for the future and will not do it again.

Missing the point a little bit, i was talking about the ticket responses.

I wrote you a long ass pragraph, and you hit me with that “ok” like a second after i hit send? Nah, miss me with that.

This should generaly not be the case.
Without checking i cant rightly remember if i acutaly ended in a question or not, but i do think i had some questions in that paragraph.
Obviously, when i ask questions i expect to have them answerd.
If you “dont remember”, thats fine. Not like i can read your mind. But i expect some sort of indication that you actualy read and understand what im raving at you about.

There are cases where we will just send you something and hit that yeet right away, but that should only happen in super blatant cases of grief and such. For something as minor as this, you should generaly be writing up propper responses, and have them listend to.

Yes, that is how that ticket couldave gone, and a ban would proabbly not have happend.
Shame that it didnt.

So, before i unban you -
If someone is already yelling about muh commsagent on comms, then obviously it makes sense you’d guess that it might be a comms agent.
But just from hearing someone speak on comms with your name, you shouldnt imeadately jump to conclusions of that sort. Espechaly when you are not security or command, who might know about these agents.
Not to mention, even OOC, there are sevral methods someone might be impersonating you (traitor with voice changer mask, ling, ect)

Does that make sense to you?

Yes. And for the record, I knew that you meant the response in the ahelp, Wilson brought up the logs outside of the ahelp.

Alright good.

Unbeaning :+1:

1 Like