•Dark Devotion - Fanfic By Drew James

Trigger warning Body horror , Big pain and some thing some woudl consider unconfortable
;
In the History of humanity, faith is the strongest tool of the unconscious, the need for a deity drives us to our limits, the power that comes from our imagination can cause conform, but not for me, for i follow the god of blood it’s end goal being the total domination of the universe, nothing can get on it’s way and i fear that, the day… that it will be set free, my fellow cultists have come across this space station we had to kill their priest, should be a easy task i hoped but it was not… As we got into the station we were wearing facades to go among them, at this moment… Our future was written.

As we found the priest we prepared our daggers, adrenaline in our veins, we striked!
But unfortunatly for him he was prepared… with a swift swipe of his blade it embeded onto our brother’s torso, that was his first mistake, after that his death was certain, our brother positioned his blade and tore the flesh from his arm, with screams of agony we all joined in the massacre we left a bloody mess on the floor but there was not time to clean, we used his body to create a wraith, his leg bones used to create the spine, his eyes removed in screams of agony, we could do nothing more then laugh and smile as he claimed his god for mercy, but there was nothing his fake deity could answer for.

After that we communicated our member’s and set a location for the invocation, The sat of the disgusting metal creature was chosen, it would learn of the weak of its metal and be rebirth as flesh, as we headed out of the chapel security officer’s were wondering the area, maybe the screams caught their attention, we prepared our daggers and rites, they had no chance… The fools tried to use their pathetic guns agains’t us, our mirrors deflecting their weak bolts of light, after they realised their doom they screamed at the doors trying to leave as we tore them limb from limb and made them into our vessels, we had no realised they had called backup, we could easily kill 2 of them but more would be a problem, was only time until we were known by the general public.

We ran to engineering with our hearts bouncing, we forced the doors open the wraith took care of the disgusting metal creature, we made our teleportation rune our whole team was here, we began our summoning the station was announced to us, but it was too late as i felt my flesh rip my bones crush and contort the pain was unbearable but i could do nothing more then laugh it was the final hour, of the final day that any of this universe would exist my brother’s laughed and delighted themselfs with the gift while the heretics let out goose whimperss their throats could not even do justice to their suffering , even in my ascended form i took pity in them poor creatures realized too late their heresy and now will pay , poor poor creatures, mere ants in our new world.

1 Like

No
You wasted time on this so it’d be shit of me to delete it outright but not this shit again.

2 Likes

Another one for the collection!

2 Likes