Ban Type:
server
Ban Length:
Perma
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2020/feb/5
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
broke into cargo 3times as nonantag assistant, told QM if he told on him again he was gonna kill him, then went and killed him on 3rd break-in. dissconnected mid ticke. appeal on forums.
Appeal Reason:
it has been 2 months since my ban and i have learn how to play the game and its rules, i didnt understand the concept of nonantag at the time, that does not excuse what i did but it does mean that i wont repeat that mistake.
I had a power outage in the middle of the bwoink which is why i dissconnected and that might have influenced the length of the ban.

I do agree that i should have been punished for this but i dont agree with the length of the ban, considering that i now understand the ruels and had time to improve my knowledge of the game and its rules.
Additional Information:

Permanent bans are applied when a player disconnects in the middle of a ticket against them. That’s likely the only reason this was permanent

As Ruko said, perma was given to force ya to explain on forums. It’s been 2 months and his appeal looks good, unkill he midi.

was this forgotten???

Hey Darek, looks good to me. I’ll get someone to unbean you.