CKEY:Daniele Grey

Admin’s CKEY:Isy232

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Which server did the ban happen on? MRP

Ban Type:Server

Ban Length:permanent ban

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):11/21/2020

Round ID:24232

Ban Reason: Grifeing, attacking the doctor who just revived them, shoving someone out the shuttle airlock without reason…

Appeal Reason:I believe that the ban is too high, and the admin did not even ask me about the latter.

Additional Information: Forgive me…

Usually griefers don’t make appeals, I’d say to forgive them and lower the ban to like a week.

Ill put as much effort in this as you did into the appeal.

Y

I’m gonna go ahead an just take a gander as to what Isy might ask. And let’s start with why you attacked the doctor? I mean, you obviously had some explanation since you are upset that the admin didn’t PM you.

Considering most griefers don’t consider appealing, I think its fair to lift this.

1 Like

I would not say that I am upset. Everything happens in this life, and shouldn’t worry about it. And I will understand if you don’t remove the ban.

There is no reason.

Wha- then why did you even mention it in the appeal?

1 Like

When I said this I meant that I was going to lift the ban but due to having online classes I sent a ping out to see if someone else could.

Then I promptly forgot about this.

Anyways, I banned you permenantly due to me assuming you were a griefer. Due to the fact that you bothered to appeal instead of moving on to griefing another server makes me believe you are not a griefer, hence I believe it fit to remove this ban.