In-game report:

Title: [Offender’s CKEY] Player Report

CKEY: Nildo1

Your Discord: BitBite112#4322

Offender’s CKEY: Rookwood

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Daniel Brooks

Date (8-8-2020):

Round Number: I have forgotten, but it was round end. It was the round BEFORE 19610

Rules Broken: Self antag

Incident Description: I got to be a ling. For the first time ever (I think?) I managed to complete all of my objectives as one. Then the wabbajack shuttle comes along and transforms everyone.

I eventually got to transform back into a human without shoes. I slipped on glass, then Daniel Brooks as a slime starts latching on to me. I try getting him off of me because there was no pressure anymore, but when I passed out he latched on to me anyway and killed me.
If I hadn’t wasted time trying to get a slime off of me, I would have won.

Additional Information:

I’m quite ticked off by him now.

Discord report:

Thats not cool, but cant lings revive? If securing greentext is that important, maybe remember that next time

I used all of my points on stings and xray that I thought I’d need. But that’s still doesn’t matter.

Revival is a free ability given roundstart

Ok, but I’ve simply forgotten about it and that doesn’t excuse his behaviour.

oh i played on this round, bunch of people transformed into mobs and attacked people

no round number means they cant do anything lol

They can’t check the time a round was on?

This is good enough to find the correct round when someone gets to it.

Alright, thanks!

Fairly clear violation of self-antag as a player created mob, I believe this has been ignored because the round wasn’t specified.

Thanks. So what now?

just look up what round was before 19610

This is being closed due to excessive age, as part of an effort to get player reports under control again.