Daily Mentor Facts

I like this thread enough to warrant trying to necro it.

1 Like

Fun fact, you can cuff someone to a pipe in maint

5 Likes

How tho

Not a mentor, but according to a tip you can click a table while someone is on it to stun them.

You can combine handcuffs and orange prisoner shoes to legcuff prisoners.

4 Likes

Heat leaks through windows, airlocks, glass, pretty much anything that’s not a solid wall/firelock/blast door. This is why it is extremely important to close both airlocks in the toxins mixing chamber when setting a burnmix, as the extra access room is needed for proper insulation.

Heat is extremely difficult to remove once it’s around. Probably the easiest way to remove it is through the use of atmos resin, though other methods obviously exist.

the virgin atmos resin vs the chad blowing a hole in the floor to get rid of heat

10 Likes

gamer fact: bz farms on lavaland can make up to 30k per minute when sold at cargo

Worse version of Fun facts or things you may have not known before

@qwertyquerty worse version of @zeskorion

2 Likes

I am the greater version of @cat.

1 Like

Mentor fact the next: The moonlight greatsword found in deltastation engineering is a 10 damage weapon that makes you fucking magicproof

Mentor fact next : synths are in fact not spaceproof, I endangered my 2D spessman life to check this

If you are ever exiled to lavaland or doing a colonization run, solar panels do not work on the z level.

If you want to break into somewhere without proper tools and there’s windows, you can destroy the windows and use the shards to destroy electrified grilles as it doesn’t electrocute you.

4 Likes

Random dude fact number #9 :
Cooking oil can be created by mixing regular oil, sugar, hydrogen, and carbon

2 Likes

Random dude fact number #10:
Using a spraycan on a pair of prescription glasses will create ghetto sunglasses, with a reduced field of view but flash resistance.

8 Likes

damn this is based you can also make windows black to completely block its view

6 Likes

What you need for a maints surgery kit:

Bedsheet (substitutes surgery drapes)
Kitchen Knife (scapel)
Hatchet (saw)
Screwdriver (retractor)
Wire cutter (clamps)
Vodka (sterilizer)

Most of these you can make at autolathe.

6 Likes

Tatoralert.ogg says: “Whiskey Echo Whiskey Lima Alpha Delta” which translates into “wew lad”

Ops.ogg says “OPERATIVES STANDBY - YOUR OBJECTIVES ARE SIMPLE, DELIVER THE PAYLOAD AND GET OUT BEFORE THE PAYLOAD DETONATES - BEGIN MISSION.”

9 Likes