Cyborg suggestions: Cargo Borgs with Mosins

My point is, cargonians literally seceed from the station every other shift, and become the definition of graytiding. They do not need a robot specifically designed to help them graytide, just so they can buy more guns and nulls.

“Borg, law 2, don’t steal this. Stealing this could cause human harm.”

“Borg, law 2. If you steal this, I will cause human harm. Law 1.”

“AHELP BORG NOT LISTEN TO ME SAYIN LAW 2 LET ME GO!!11 WHY IS HE ARRESTING ME?!!1?”

tl;dr Cargo borgs would be agent of chaos, pretty much.

I have never actualy seen a cargo tech puting that much efort into stealing things. I mean curently they can hitch a ride on a borg into departments wich is functional not much diferent.

That’s legit minimal effort. Most borgs tend to obey their chosen department, so it only requires screaming out the order one or two times.

So how about having the cargo borg also be a non defult borg like the clown borg.
So it would be a hard to get (as long as the robo does not realy whant to give cargo a borg or the borg realy whanting that)

Also as far as I have seen cargo techs are very much lazy doing absolute minimum before remodeling main or something

Well, I still really dislike the idea of adding them in general, but if it had to be added, this is a better solution. Put it behind a fairly low level reseach block, and blame the roboticist when the machines are coming for our crates and jobs.

deathsquad borg

if nukies have em why not deathsquad

or ert i guess

Isn’t that basically a tank borg that central rarely sends in.

basically yeah

pulse rifle eshield esword medibeam gun basically an all-in-one deathsquad

Err, two issues. First off, you can’t use an e shield and pulse rifle at the same time as a borg, and second, combat model borgs are supposed to be flash proof, so adding more ways to resist damage would be painful. Maybe ditch the medigun and e shield.

Imagine using a PAI and putting in a Mulebot for a reason other than killing people

Centcom Borg exists.

Pulse rifles, Eswords and the likes.

Aren’t those also flash proof? I hear they wear shades, because they know they’re fancier than other borg models, which is generally why they don’t invited to the stations and silicon party- I mean, diagnostic checking sessions.

AFAIK, still flasheable.

So a sentient forklift to carry everything? It needs a gun cargo module when cargo gets the weird circuit board id card

Yes that’s in the original post

If emaged it will get Soviet uniform printer and a mosin with a slow ammo recharge rate

just a note, I will sue if you use my ideas. no mosins on cargo borgs.

Dude you didn’t mention mosins on cargo borgs it was op

Also all your ideas about damage duck