Curbstomp 10 characters style

Discord ID: Ksanavaari#6239

Admin Discord ID: Cant remember

Ban Type: Ban

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): Sometime last year

Ban Reason: I posted the curbstomp

Appeal Reason: After the ban I took a long break from bee but now I have started to play on the server again and would love to rejoin the discord.

Additional Information: I made a monkey move, sorry

are u talking teeth on the curb type curbstomp

Im talking about the American History X curbstomp

Im a good boy now, I wont chimp out again. Pls unban

I showed you my appeal answer me

2 Likes

Considering your ban reason was: Spamming slurs and sharing sensitive videos promoting racist violence.

And you got the ban before our crack down on the server… I’m gonna have to ask some other opinions before I’m willing to accept this, but I will make sure it gets attention since it’s been flying under the radar.

I actually got it after the last years gamer word bans, around december if im not mistaken?

After the first wave of bans and council getting purged, I quit the server for almost half a year untill I recently got back to it, now more understanding about the new rules and why they are implemented, thats why im making this appeal.

The messages I sent were in protest of ignoring the council and running the filter against their judgement. I dont have a habit of sending that kind of content for no reason.

1 Like

Well that explains why you’d get the ban and why you’re not exactly known for the conduct cited in the ban, still would prefer a second opinion before moving forward with an unban.

U have such a good sense of humor

Let him back in I say.

2 Likes

Unbeaned it is then!