CKEY: Blackwolf602

Your Discord: nah

Offender’s CKEY: Crow4

Offender’s In-Game Name: Blue Meanie

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 1-1-2020

Round Number: 35114

Rules Broken: R8

Incident Description: first time i saw them they were an assistant that was drinking in the bar, after some friendly talk they then put on a gas mask and throw a bunch all my drinks at me, not to unusual. so i call sec and then eventually go to medical. they kept finding me and throwing a large beaker full of gas on me and lighting me on fire multiple times. they kept finding me and throwing gas on me and lighting me on fire causing me to lose my wings to the fire and my clothing having to be changed. this eventually ended with me killing them with a circular saw after they again lit me on fire after i was hiding in medical

Additional Information: I wasn’t anyone’s target that round and I’m not sure why they kept targeting me

2 Likes

Bro I was blue meanie and I honestly swear I didn’t do any of that, was a roundstart clown, and I’d really not do that kind of thing. I hope admins look at this cause I honestly didn’t do that.

crow4 burning off a moth’s wings

jesus

Also I didn’t get unbanned until the 2nd I believe. I didn’t do any of this shit yo

1 Like

If I recall correctly, I was around for this shift and I don’t remember crow being involved in anything like that, but I did have suspicions about some other player that the reporter faced off a couple of times while in round, which I believed to be IC conflict.

I’ll assign this to myself and look over logs.

1 Like

Alright, after a quick look into logs, I can confirm that @Crow004 was not the culprit here. Their attack logs are mostly clean (at least while named Blue Meanie).

We have another player that may be the one you fought with, @Rook, named Mike Johnson / Vinny Caldwell / Sam Smith (they changed names a fair bit this round). Does those names ring any bells?

[2022-01-02 04:11:37.287] ATTACK: KillJannies/(Mike Johnson) has threw and hit Blackwolf602/(Adora Adeodatus) with the cheap lighter (NEWHP: 35.5) (Bar (133, 127, 2))

While I wait for your input there, I’ll keep looking at logs.

1 Like

So i thought it was blue meanie since on the end of round report it showed they had the agent card and mulligan. but ya the dude was Sam Smith who was the one i wanted the report against

Alright, then, thanks for your confirmation.

Player was already permabanned (with a chance for appealing) for another reason, so I’ll be adding a note about this so it’s recorded in their history.

Thanks for the report.