Crow4 Banned by Rukofamicom

@Ruko @GiggaGuy said that you had me banned, I’m not sure what the verdict was

Try 8 prayers and a bunch of Dsay salt. It wasn’t just 2-3. Alongside comments in Ahelp that were constantly negative about a trialmin not acting outside of their abilities and included such things as [Thanks for the “help”]. With a history of generally being rude/salty towards admins in ahelps.

Please try to keep ahelps cordial and understand that things won’t always manage to go your way, often times due to situations outside of the admin’s control or because a specific response would either be adminabuse or telling of OOC information.

Yeah man, I really got it. I made a mistake and owned up to it best i could (really 8 damn I swore it was like 3, guess i was really mad. heretics turns men into savages i guess) I really am gonna work on the salt thing.

After dealing with you in tickets myself and seeing how you have treated other admins in their tickets with you before I see no reason the ban should not stick and you just take the week off to learn to take it easy.

With the verdict on my appeal being “you didn’t apologize hard enough” apparently I guess i’ll just take the week. They said my last note was a year ago but i “have a history” i guess there are sekrit admin notes or something cause I honestly don’t feel i’m like that mean, I may have trouble understanding stuff but I’m not like some kind of bully, i can’t even do anything. I figured it was some kind of personal vendetta and i guess it was. See ya in a week pals, i’m gonna work on the salt thing. :peace_symbol:

Denying this appeal, reasoning have been discussed privatly