Crow-Crow's Bizarre Banventure (Multi Admin Feedback)

I’m not 100% sure if there is a format for this, but here go:

I was beaned 75 days ago. Not a super long time, but I play a lot of beestation, so imagine my rage.
I was like “man I gotta lash out somehow passive aggressively” so I joined the discord and was insantly entranced by everyone talking and having a good time. It was like everything I loved about beestation.

I’d like to say in my large amount of hours i’ve sat, just readin discord these last 2 months a few names constantly jump out as helpful to both players and even people who don’t play, just are in the discord.

Kiera is constantly friendly and engaging, I don’t think I can name a single player off the top of my head who doesn’t like them. Very knowledgeable and understanding, remembers that i’m a player too. 10/10 adorable

Navy Nelson became an admin during my bean, when they were a moderator to now they’re always very helpful and friendly, they’re knowledgeable about the game in almost every aspect i’ve seen them answer things about. 10/10 too much halo

Mat05 is no longer an admin, but was an admin I’ve had a LOT of encounters with, I operated on the idea they had it out for me for a while on Golden, now I consider them a friend who I actually enjoy talking to, given our previous interactions, I can honestly say I didn’t expect them to be so pleasant. 10/10 bring back mat

Sergei occasionally streams themselves doing interesting game things, granting me a (oddly exciting) interesting look into the back end of the game, they also treat you like an equal. Very funny guy and doesn’t mind talking about rules, without getting pissy. 10/10 VC menz

The RK-Series (RKV and RKZ) are great dudes, I’m not sure if it’s one guy or two guys, it’s a meme that it’s one guy… but I don’t know for sure cause i’m not like a hypergenius over here. 10/10/10. Multiman!

wueue gets a special mention as they were targeted by a reddit shithead, took it in stride like an absolute boss, handled the entire thing very maturely where I’d personally be cawing my head off.

Overall this ban brought me a lot of neat interactions and relationships with people on beestation, and anyone who’d like to join seems welcomed instantly, even me lmao. I wanted to say that I really appreciated the discord, it’s a nice chill li’l room where your friends are there and they play beestation too. Very cool.

yes I DO KNOW RKV AND RKZ ARE 2 PEOPLE OKAY I PROMISE IT WAS A FUNNY JOKE OKAY LAUGH

10 Likes

ok

5 Likes

hey, thanks for reading champ, have a free NFT

2 Likes

thanks

2 Likes

Thankee Crow, I am very glad your ban is up, and can’t wait to see you ingame!

3 Likes

This is no laughing matter.
evilrkv

4 Likes

mary.jpg

prepare for trouble, and make it double

4 Likes

To protect the world… from devastation

4 Likes

Well, whoever noted me or banned me on my time i spent on bee, i want to say, im biased towards you and you will get nothing but hatred no matter how much time passes.