Crimson [UNKNOWN CKEY]

IAA’s DON’T EXIST

I’m fairly certain I was the mediborg that round, got ordered by the AI to heal up Everett who was stuck wounded in interrogation at the time, after letting him outta there he did smack the warden a couple of times before finally getting outta the brig.

Everett never rode me (hmm, excellent phrasing me!) rather it was luke Stanforth for the entire duration of the incident

about metaknowledge

I was HOS that round. I had no issues with either Crimson’s or Everett’s behaviour that round (though I was out of action with radiation poisoning for a significant time), but Everett’s actions at the end made shocked that he didn’t show up on the round-end report.

Me and captain Crimson as well as two other sec got into the security escape pod whilst the shuttle was arriving when Everett showed up, said nothing and just started shooting all of us. Everett’s excuse in msay the next round is that the captain made himself “valid” (according to what rules?). Everett managed to steal my multi-phase gun and ran off after the short firefight. He later came back dual-wielding energy guns in the minute before escape, using my taser also and critted one of us right before the pod took off.

Also, bruh moment using the wind-up toolbox as the chaplain and not expecting to get fired on. It’s reflex to fire back and it’s pretty LRP to whack the captain even with a plastic toolbox.

Ey someone gets it

20 character limit gang