CKEY: fighterslam

Your Discord: fighterslam#3109

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown, IC name is Crimson

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Crimson

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 1/18/2020

Round Number: 11604

Rules Broken: 1,2,4,10, 12

Incident Description: The captain tried to have me executed and tried to kill me for having the windup toolbox family heirloom, which he then destroyed. It does literally no damage, and he even tried to have me brigged - despite him knowing it was a fucking toy. Also, ICly, nobody would know that his grace is a traitor item, and it was a WINDUP TOOLBOX - COMPLETELY HARMLESS.

Also, why is the captain trying to kill people with lasers in the halls and walking around in his hardsuit for no reason?

Additional Information:

Bruh, First of all we let you go. Second of all If I see someone trying to hit me with HIS GRACE of course im going to open fire, If I had know that The windup toolbox even existed things might have been diferent. All that being said you still tried to attack me with something that looks like a traitor item

i hit you
you took no damage
it was announced over common it was fake
you can clearly see it is labeledd WINDUP TOOLBOX upon examining me, or when I hit you or something with it

you ordered me executed even after that, you released me 30 MINUTES IN, you used lethals in the main hall aand walked around with your hardsuit, and

YOU
WOULD
NOT
KNOW
WHAT
HIS
GRACE
IS

THAT’S METAGAMING YOU DUMB FUCK

YOU ALSO ORDERED 5 DIFFERENT EXECUTIONS THAT ROUND, CORRUPTED SECURITY, CLAIMED TO BE ABOVE SPACE LAW, AND PLAYED SHUTTLE PINGPONG. You are probably going to get a command job ban at the VERY LEAST

The only people who got executed were self antaggers and A PERSON WITH A HOLOPARASITE, we also borged another traitor. Never claimed to be above space law. Finally, Noone wanted the round to end yet you fucking dipshit

lmao chaplain you were tiding whole round

please tell me how many times you were bwoinked that round

Metaknowledge is allowed, just not metagaming. AKA people are allowed to know what traitors and traitor items are.

in the council ruling, it said that only common traitor items were allowed? like emags and such - and the E sword the captain had for whatever reason

Listen after sec told me what was going I had you released, also a counter point. as the captain aka the highest authority on the station one would think that I would be expertly trained and at least know what his grace does, NT supplies their IAAs with syndicate weaponry so NT does know his grace exists.

so you’re saying
you would know what his grace is
and you mistook a foam toolbox that did literally no damage for his grace, causing you to recklessly use lethals in the hall when you had nonlethal available?

and then destroyed it after the fact

It says that you tied to attack me with His grace, not a foam toy

And I thought it would be best to destroy it for two reasons, One to not freak people out. 2 Not wast sec’s time with false reports

And lets not fucking forget how you harassed me and sec for the entire game, Even trying to kill us before the sec pod launched, which is SAY IT WITH ME FOLKS!!! S E L F A N T A G G I N G

you were literally valid
for everyone
especially me, since you tried to kill me 3 times

also, i was locked in the interrogation room for like 20 minutes, luh mayo
how did i harass you or sec
all i did was talk with the lawyer and be stuck in brig because no access to be let out

I tried to kill you twice, Once when you hit me with his grace and the second time when you attacked me first and tried to kill me after I recalled shuttle, because no one wanted to leave

you also attacked either warden or hos in sec, after you broke into sec with a mediborg

i never broke into sec with a mediborg, are you retarded?

You literally rode into sec with a mediborg