Ban Type:
Appearance
Ban Length:
9999-01-01 12:00
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2021-05-12 11:23
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Crabus Ravus is a violation of naming convention, being a very clear reference to a meme. Appeal on the forums with an appropriate name when you have one.
Appeal Reason:
well first of all ruko is a heartless person cause he gave a a burned wings look… not even working wings, and second the new name i will use is Crabs Flexanima
Additional Information:
REALLY FUCKING BURNED WINGS? why didnt you just force change the name…anyway

1 Like

I have nothing to do with burning your wings and don’t even know what you are on about with that. The only thing an appearance ban does is force random appearance and name - if burned wings are an optional appearance, you can get it at random as a moth now.

Crabs Flexanima or Crabus Flexanima?

Crabs Flexanima, cause you know crabus is FAIL RP OwO, also the mute in discord was funny

This is why the current name is bad, not specifically Crabus.

Moth: Latin species name - look up some of your favorite plants, animals or similar and use the species name if you don’t like random names.

This is the guideline to follow, and Crabus is fine by itself.

well the one i gave you is crabus ravus in latin soo, i win, and i know still its a cool song

Not to peanut post, but is acting like a smug asshole to the admin who’s patiently handling your appeal really the best way to actually get yourself a favorable result?

Player has no intention of having a serious name. I’d say reject.

I am seconding that.

I dealt with you today on the server in Admin-helps, I don’t believe your demeanor was very nice at all and was breaking rule. 1 point 3 of ticket conduct insulting Administrative staff.

The ban should stick.

Pseudo Latin, at that. If you’re gonna be as others have said, smug, about it, at least be absolutely sure it’s right proper Latin and not a bastardization of Esperanto.

It just has to look like latin (have you seen the random names?), but blatant meme references are still a no-go.

Given some pushing both from admins here and in discord to stop allowing @CrabRave to get away with flagrant disrespect of staff, this is going to be rejected though. There’s something to be said when I’m so used to dealing with your salt and abuse that I think you’re behaving pretty good in this thread until four different folks show up to point out the misconduct.

Re-appeal in a week or so with a name that doesn’t reference crabs and/or dancing.

3 Likes