CKEY: Sergei Koralev

Your Discord: A Clerical Error#9300

Offender’s CKEY: Cpt_Kirk

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Richard Caine

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 6/11/2021

Round Number: 30450

Rules Broken: R4, don’t self antag.

Incident Description: Assisted the clown in murdering the CMO after being forcibly removed from chemistry via (mostly) nonlethal measures.

Additional Information:
This is a sister report to Cursedkiller Player Report

Most logs have been posted there and can be verified independently by other admins.

Events stated here are intwined with the events from this: Cursedkiller Player Report - #2 by mc_meiler

As stated in the linked reply, the debtor helped the clown to break into chemistry to make lube (which I didn’t permit). Then the CMO vs clown with a fire extinguisher battle ensues, leaving the clown dead and the debtor full of vengance. Debtor tries to break the chem window, however I shove him off once, only for him to climb on again, and as soon as I opened the window, he ran in, attacking me. The cyborg attempted his best to stop the attack, however, eventually the debtor got me.

Juat going to pre-emptively lock this one as well for now. This player doesn’t have an account on the forums and most of the useful information we are going to get about what occurred is already in the other thread.

1 Like

Player already ate a perma, so I’ll go look at the other sister report too.