CKEY: TwiggyJrr

Your Discord: TwiggyJrr

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name:

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 02/02/2024

Round Number: 47555

Rules Broken: Rule 3 (Do your job)

Incident Description: On round start, Medical doctor took it upon themselves to set up the SM (They were a traitor so they had to get a sliver of SM). SM inevitably failed and Delamed within the first 15-20 mins of a shift. Medical Doctor then Cryo’d shortly after.

Additional Information: Admittedly there were no Engineers, but possible the AI could have set it up or waited for an engineer whilst solars were activated.

This is an ongoing round. Usually its a better idea to wait until the round ended before making a reports as admins tend to hide these until its over.

4 Likes

Ah sorry I didnt mean to publish I meant to save it, Will delete and repost on round end

You could just ask an admin on discord to hide it until its over

2 Likes

so it was the doctor that was a traitor? Pretty cut and dry report if so

2 Likes

Yeah, they seemed new and didn’t know how to talk to their BB. I was their BB buddy. I told them to wait with the silver and told them it would delaminate. They failed and the SM blew up. Meaning we had no equipment and the SM was gone. They then was delivered to me in Robotics and I was quite upset they B-lined for the SM and failed despite telling them multiples to wait with it. But nonetheless, it but I cuffed them and revived them and scolded them a bit and then let them go and then they cryod.

I don’t think they did anything wrong here but going for the greentext and cryoing when they failed. Neither of which is against the rules, sometimes the game does upset you.

Also, rule 3 (do your job) doesn’t apply to antagonists.

5 Likes

As others said, the do your job rule doesn’t apply to antagonists, and I cant really punish a guy for having a major skill issue and then needing to go. He did ahelp to leave in round, so nothing here is against the rules.

Thanks for the report nonetheless.

6 Likes