Council Member Election

We’re going to be electing 2 more Player Council Member. Only players can apply for this election. It’s important to keep in mind that Council members are not Administrators and a Council Member cannot apply for Admin during their term. You are expected to be active until mid-June 2020.

You may not apply if you have prematurely resigned from Council before. You may also not apply if you are permabanned or server banned at the time this application page closes.

A Council Member’s job is to participate in and start votes on issues that may pop up about the ruleset. These are voted on by all Council Members who each get 1 vote.

There will only be 1 person who will receive the Council role from this election. Applicants will be voted on through in-game polls. The person with the most votes wins.

Reply to this post after filling the format below if you wish to be a nominee:

Your CKEY: 

Your Discord (IE: Xlyana#0001):

Why do you want to become a Council Member? Any changes you'd like to bring?:

Additional Information:

Replying to this post with anything other than an application is strictly prohibited and may result in a forum ban. Non-serious apps and shitposts will also be deleted. Another thread will be created for discussion.

Applications will be closed on 04/05/2020 DD/MM/YYYY Monday 18:00 GMT+03. No exceptions.

zeskorion
the zesko#1763

I don’t play the server much anymore, i’m apparently out of touch, i’m narcissistic, and everyone hates me.

I am a perfect fit for council.

additional information: elect me because i said so. this is not a meme. i want power without responsibility or effort.

Edit: oh yeah and i’m also responsible for, like,a good portion of our rules and policies and shit i guess

10 Likes

Moccha

Nizteroth#7119

I don’t play anymore left on a high note and now i’m back

additional information: elect me because im crearly the better choice.

7 Likes

Brother_Jeff

dhhrrnng#9591

Any changes you’d like to bring?

More fun mechanics to the game, even more robust ways to defend, fight, and die with your fellow spacemen, all with providing a lizard’s input on votes.

Additional Information

Over 1000 hours in the server and with 69000 beecoins, not to flex but, I know my shit

9 Likes

Heepox

Snowblind#3732

To prevent the ab-humans/xenos from becoming council. JK.

More transparency and an actual bloody line on if you merge items/mechanics you put/update it on the wiki so people don’t have to dive into the code. Among other things to bring up I guess.

Over 1000 Hours and 95k beecoins (sorry to flex on you richblood)

1 Like

Replying to this post with anything other than an application is strictly prohibited and may result in a forum ban. Non-serious apps and shitposts will also be deleted. Another thread will be created for discussion.

Go here to discuss candidates.

This thread is only for declaring your candidacy and nothing else.

1 Like

Kate bishop

Kate the bishot

I want for coders to be bound to rules and for the comunity votes on code changes to ACTUALLY MATTER.

I dont care if you say “but its the best change we could do” if its not what the playerbase wants its not the best.

6 Likes

Your CKEY: Tennessee116
Your Discord (IE: Xlyana#0001): Tennessee116#2223
Why do you want to become a Council Member?:
I’d like to simply help out in making Bee a nicer place for everyone. Bee is great and all, but it does have its rough edges.
Any changes you’d like to bring?:
Stricter interpretations of the LRP ruleset, opinions on aging ghost-antagonistic roles (Space Pirates, Abductors). Better connection between coderbus and the Council. Make a commeratory bearaxe ghost-spawn event.
Additional Information:
I’m not going to give some harsh criticism of @zeskorion because of a lack of communication between the players and him. I think yes, he and the rest of coderbus need to listen to players better, but we as players need to stop being so bitchy about them, lest we want to end up like Bay with a whole 1 developer wondering where ‘muh new PR’ is. Also, from a different perspective, coders are bound to have different opinions on how the game should go, and players should be able to make compromise with them on said opinions, as certain things players want are code-wise shitty/impossible and certain things coders want is game-wise shitty/impossible.

2 Likes

Your CKEY: Maxoess

Your Discord (IE: Xlyana#0001): Maxoess#3151

Why do you want to become a Council Member? Any changes you’d like to bring?:
More transparency and fairness regarding the administration and the ruleset towards the playerbase

Removal of felinids bruh

Additional Information:
Owen man bad

19 Likes

Your CKEY: Ruediger4

Your Discord (IE: Xlyana#0001): Ruediger#3221

Why do you want to become a Council Member? Any changes you’d like to bring?: Even though I stopped being head jannie on Bee and stopped playing here for a while, I still feel attached to LRP and the shitpost that comes with it. It was my first server, after all, and I tried to make the best of it when I was a jannie back then.

I don’t know if I want to say that I’ll “bring” a change, but rather try and keep LRP the way it has and should’ve been since the start: chaotic and fun.

Also let IAA bone again.
I miss old 90 pop IAA recreating the equivalent of being in Ireland during the 70s and 80s with shit blowing up randomly.

Also MRP is alright I guess.

Additional Information: Ex head janitor. Also I may have a tighter schedule later this year which may make me unable to actually act as a council member.

20 Likes

Your CKEY: Foxhole34

Your Discord (IE: Xlyana#0001): Foxhole 3022

Why do you want to become a Council Member? Any changes you’d like to bring?: Comradery, Tolerance, Fun

Additional Information: I’ll post in the Discussions

CKEY: Arbalezt

Discord: Arbalezt#3113

Why?:

For MRP:
I would like to see a higher standard of RP being pushed towards. Being harsher towards shitters, but also holding roles with responsibility accountable.

Fundamentally, I am heavily towards doing things the proper way.

For LRP:
I am for keeping things lax, I don’t believe murderbone should be a problem there. And after all, why should you be forced to do HALF your objectives before murderboning?

Survival of the fittest and learning through a trial of fire. Psst, sage should be more appropriate
for new people.

Additional:

Unga

9 Likes

Your CKEY: fighterslam

Your Discord (IE: Xlyana#0001): fighterslam#3109

Why do you want to become a Council Member? Any changes you’d like to bring?: I WANT TO BE COUNCIL BECAUSE UHHHHHHH IM BEE STATION PLAYER WITH OVER 1000H ON BEE AND I WOULD DEFINITELY BE A GOOD PLAYER REPRESENTATIVE WITH 5 PERMABANS

CHANGES I WOULD BRING: I WILL MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO ACTUALLY GET THE RULES AND ADMIN CONSISTENCY SHIT SORTED OUT SO THERES NO MORE GARBAGE AND CONFUSING BANS

Additional Information: me me mentor??? trialmin wyhen???

5 Likes

Your CKEY: TyroneBig

Your Discord (IE: Xlyana#0001):Milkman#2302

Why do you want to become a Council Member? Any changes you’d like to bring?: Lrp gang

Additional Information: I been playing for over a year(I play daily) and have over 500 hours of playtime and experience. I listen to what the boys want.I am also currently trying to learn DM code with some ties to TG coders so i can get some innovative features throughout the year.

Your CKEY: Themrfox

Your Discord:TheMrFoX#3410

Why do you want to become a Council Member? Any changes you’d like to bring?:

As Council I’d do my best reviewing current states of both the LRP and MRP servers, giving you a honest opinion about them and what could be changed/improved on, to make it better.

Additional Information:

Big play time, I’ve almost been on Bee for a year flat now while also having had a slight taste of being a trialmin myself last year after I stepped down, because of how things were handled back then.

6 Likes
Your CKEY: Razorblaza

Your Discord : malburda#8391

Why do you want to become a Council Member? Any changes you'd like to bring?: To represent the LRP community and to be based

Additional Information: i know my shit about ss13
4 Likes

Blueturbo47

Blueturbo47#5894

I want to be a Council Member because I want to do more for the server. Id like the players to interact with the round more like roundvotes and such.

If I don’t get this I might apply for admin. Even though my account was created at 2019-12-26, I have 571h (490h/81h). Id also like to increase the amount of players at one time by increasing ghost roles and letting people have more fun with what they want to do, this comes back to my roundvote suggestion because making the players have more fun can reduce ahelps/admin sits because the players will be happier with the server hopefully causing them not to break rules more, and the ghost roles help with that a lot by allowing players to be with the round more and have a lot of fun.

I will be editing on this post when I have good ideas or im just dead in a ss13 game. So if you have and problems check back to see what has changed and improved. I’ll be editing things like my hour count to make sure there isn’t any outdated info.

Your CKEY: MaskedCrash

Your Discord: Crash#7740

Why do you want to become a Council Member? Any changes you’d like to bring?: Simply put: MRP isn’t MRP anymore. Different people have different wants and needs, and those of MRP differ greatly from those of LRP. I want to find a way to make it so that the people who enjoy fucking around in a high pop, chaotic environment can have that, and the people who like a more thoughtful and involved approach to the game can ALSO have that. We do have two servers, after all.

Additional Information: I’ve been a very… discussion oriented individual in the past, and I believe that my methodical, researched approach to solving problems might help. I’ve been a trialmin in the past, and a player for longer, so I feel like I can see both sides of the issue, at least partially.

1 Like

Your CKEY: Swept
Your Discord: Swept#2000

I want to be a council member because I think I have an extremely unique outlook on SS13 that’s been molded by bouncing around between many different servers throughout the years. You can tell i’m well liked by the community because people usually greet me with “Shut the fuck up Swept”.

The main thing I want to do as a member of Beestation’s council is to decide upon what gets merged from tgstation, as I feel I have good experience with the repository and know what prs will help Beestation and which will hinder it.

Addish Informa

I am a “”“developer”"" and general shitposter for the highly unknown remake Spacestation 14 which is I guess is good.

In response to my frightening lack of general clout in the Beestation community I present to the public this episode of Family Guy on Youtube where Chris goes to vocational school.

Vote Swept