Corgstation feedback thread

Security, in general, has several problems. Cells and Perma are really nice, I like the equipment room, but the armory, the lawyers office, and the Detectives Office straight up suck. I play mostly Det, and haven’t seen the armory, I just know that the Warden complains quite a lot.

But the Detectives office NEEDS Medical Records (to check blood samples), and most importantly, a DetDrobe vendor. The doors are also public to any Secoff to just wander in (which isn’t itself a problem, but privacy) Things that would be nice are a singular morgue tray, and slightly more space for the det to pace and monologue. It’s just a small rectangle and personally, feels a little like an “oh shit I forgot the dets office” than anything else.

1 Like

regarding armory: i was thinking if it might be a good idea to replace armsky with an edh-209.

1 Like

what if we replaced armsky with a circuit bot :flushed:

edit: been saying this for a while, all we need is a few more components to completely replicate and replace current bots

2 Likes

lmao

one of my future pr’s is gonna be to replace some of the bots with circuit bots

also, circuit component emagging needs to be a thing. that way rampaging stun/toxin bots take more effort than “hurr durr emag screwdriver emag”

1 Like

Actually it’s a problem with the map, not AI and pathfinding.

1 Like

Also I will be keeping a close look at this thread and be fixing Corgstation, so please, use this thread to report bugs/bad things and I may try to fix those.

2 Likes

Not necessarily a bug, but a bigger “warning” sprite for CE’s SM ejector button would be great. Or at least a warning shield. I have so far seen 2 shifts of engineering accidentally yeeting the SM into space.

1 Like

Oh yes, engies being able to yeet the SM is a bad thing, I’ll fix it.

1 Like

Dude that sounds awesome. Imagine if a nukies ship parked right outside engineering when you did this. XD

1 Like

Sadly, that’s possible only if nukies are total braindeads. There is a path and even designated area for the yeeted SM to be.

1 Like

So youre telling me theres a chance

2 Likes

There is always one.

2 Likes

There’s no lights in the science break room and the light switch inside the break room turns the lights in the hallway lights off, not the break room lights.

1 Like

I personally hate it.

2 Likes

no moduler computers roundstart :pensive:

1 Like

The server room airlock is labeled “Research Director’s Office”

1 Like
  • orm is easy to steal, open public (?) windoor and wrench it away for ez pranks. when the orm is removed by miners because it’s a mile and a half away, people can walk right into the cargo office.

• when you use the aux base and send the shuttle to the public dock (back to where the aux base was created) it lands with its door against a wall

• sec having autorifles roundstart is a bit much

• mining having hardsuits roundstart removes the challenge of earning it

will post more when I find

1 Like

i mean Pubby also has the ORM problem and we all hate that map more right?

also needs more maint accesses

1 Like

no escape pods and the little shuttle has no emergency safes
add some pods at a couple public spots maybe?

2 Likes