CKEY: skyryth

Admin’s CKEY: RukoFamicom

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

Ban Type: permanent

Ban Length: forever and ever

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 1/16/21

Round ID: 22995

Ban Reason: sexual content (WGW)

Appeal Reason: I was a ling, and I was trying to think of a way to make my target more vulnerable. So I thought I’d make them say foul things over comms. Using mimic voice, I quoted the first half of WGW in an attempt to get a lynch mob to attack my target for me. I’ve been normally playing on /tg/, so I sort of forgot how Beestation is just a little harder with that sort of stuff. I realize it was wrong, which was partly the reason for why I did it in the first place, but what can you do. I am know firmly aware of the difference in rulings between the servers and don’t plan on breaking this rule again.

Hey. I appealed this ban back in january. I understand why I was banned, and gave a lot of time to wait for the ban to be lifted (which admins said would happen relatively shortly). I ended up taking a break from this game but now I’ve returned and see I’m still banned. Can I get this lifted? I’ll repost the original appeal, and I would encourage an admin to check the original post.

CF edit note: original appeal was Skyryth banned by RukoFamicom edited this post to make it easier to read

:thinking:

I guess I forgot to lift it at the time. The first appeal was accepted.

1 Like