- the new trait ‘Plentiful liquids’ has been added, making reagents inside of a plant doubled. (10% Vitamin will become 20% Vitamin)
- It doesn’t go over the cap, but also conflicts with ‘Densified Chemicals.’ (one of two traits is only allowed to one plant.)
- Now it can mutate into one of the Lavaland plants randomly.
- Now it has 3% of Silver
- Now it has Fermentation: Iron
Leaking Plasma Garlic
- Visually Purple garlic.
- Acquisition: Mutate Garlic
- Nutrient 5%, Stable Plasma 4%
- Fermentation: Plasma
- leaks a little plasma to air when this plant is destroyed or used. It will eventually make the atmos bad. Fermenting it will be risky, but rewarding enough to get plasma.
- Plasmaman likes this. When they use it, It doesn’t leak any plasma.
- Visually mime color of Lime
- Acquisition: Mutate from Lime
- Contains nothing, literally.
- Fermentation: Nothing
- Plentiful liquids trait (the new trait)
- Some ironical plant.
- Visually same to Rice
- Acquisition: Mutate from Rice
- Contains nothing.
- When harvested-
- Returns some seeds always.
- 99% chance to produce glass shards.
- 0.5% chance to produce Diamond.
- 0.5% chance to produce Bluespace Crystal.
- and always deals 10 brute damage to your hand which touched it, and make you bleed. If you equip gloves, do damage to your gloves and deals half damage instead.
- Now botanist’s closet has a Plumbing tool, but it only has extremely limited machines:
- Grinder, Tank, Bottle press, Fermentater(a new grinder. When you put plants into this, It will fermentate.)
Since CC took the fun from Botanist(although not all of the fun), I’d like to give them another toy instead.