Coloss260 banned by Admin Aeder

CKEY: Coloss260

Admin’s CKEY: Aeder1

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Ban Type: Temporary

Ban Length: 3 days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 01/10/2022

Round ID: 35310

Ban Reason: Attempting to ruin an event, assisting the humans as a zombie.

Appeal Reason:

Coloss here,
I don’t really want to get my ban appealed, but I just want to clarify some things since Aeder straight up refused to talk to me, didn’t Admin PM me when it happened, and warned me on the Discord when I wanted to have a talk.

Aeder, first of all, that would be great to have let me talk, before my char removal I was not aware of being in the wrongdoing. During all of the event I played the game, enjoying it, and had a lot of fun. I know I got my char removed because I was trying to help the humans detonate the nuke, as, when I was not a zombie, I was trying to do.

Yet, I didn’t know helping the living people as a zombie was “ruining an event”, I didn’t plan to ruin your event or anything. I just honestly wanted to finish what I started, even as a Zombie. Now I understand that it was wrong, and I wanted to apologise and explain my point of view, and that is why I ahelped before you straight up banned me without any further explanations, hence the “Shouldn’t have I helped the humans?” or something.

So that would have been cool to at least let me talk a bit, before just preventing me to talk at all. Now I’ll take my ban, I don’t mind it, it’s just a three day ban, but since you are at the point you just warn and ban people for just having a chat because they didn’t have the chance to talk as there was no Admin PM, I had to appeal it. Just let people have their word said, this is not a big deal, and I tried to tell you that because I honestly didn’t want to flood the Discord’s general channel, but again, you just straight up refused anything, warned me, and stopped replying, and that’s a kinda dick move. The least you could have done was to at least let me send you my messages, read them, and not reply, I don’t care, but silencing people when they need to have their word said is wrong. Thanks for reading.

Additional Information: None.

Friendly antag bad
Post must be at least 20 characters

4 Likes

hurrrrrrr must murderbone everything that moves hurrrrrrrrr

EDIT: I failed like a goddamn idiot at my first comment, don’t mind it

1 Like

That’s… really what the Zombies do my friend

3 Likes

yes, I am very much aware of that, if you read the post you know that this isn’t about that

get fucked

1 Like

Just because you want to say something, does not mean anyone wants to hear it.

7 Likes